• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to wait till it rains to get the back out on the 5 series hahaha.i did look at the e46 m3 but I'm siding to a e90 335i

I went and test drove a new 535d that's a very quick car for a big derv

They are savage when played with, faster than my pals 400bhp EVO7.

Teg is looking smart as ever Marc, work van is mega aswell haha!

They are savage when played with, faster than my pals 400bhp EVO7.

Teg is looking smart as ever Marc, work van is mega aswell haha!

Thanks man, the whole diesel tuning thing is great, being my business and my property I can spend as much as I want on it lol, it is super fast lol and smokes like a bitch on full chat. Shown some nice cars up lol

So this is happening

4B79F1D3-40A6-44DE-8D4B-5645D79EB212_zps

9CD162EE-4A76-4735-9744-E1C1155D5749_zps

I applied for my msa race licence and the cars now going through some major changes, it's a fucking mission I will update as things happen

so much respect for u marc u take your shoes of to enter the beast :) :)

why you going to raise her ?? is handling no good that low ??

Well brands hatch was fun

C2CBF84F-59A2-409D-8B1A-E554820B97EE_zps

0EF223D9-C844-45B0-9B29-09FB8FE2B0C2_zps

Brakes went blue in the end lol

FAC9E83A-1E8B-4526-B6AD-C282E98B1BAB_zps

Paddock hill corner was amazing, well scary and the whole track was only a mile and there were plenty of fine fast cars and great drivers as well. Almost ran over a caterham as well, silly fuckers are so small and we're all overtaking on the corners as well. I will post some vids later

Was crazy mate, so many cars on track at the same time got interesting to say the least, got faster and faster every lap and I really enjoy chasing down fully prepped cars that arrive on trailers.

The no overtaking on corners rule seemed to be ignored so I took full advantage and made the most of it

Right I Would love to turbo her now, I have the money but I haven't the heart to do this to a car that's been crafted in Japan t be Such a great N/A. The brakes are perfect the coilovers and bushings are perfect, the look is exactly how I want, the engines had everything possible , the management is all good as well....

What the hell do I do next ? I track it once a month and it's so much fun, I don't wanna have to start modding my m3 just for the hell of it. I've even started mapping the shit out of my work van for fuck sake..

What's your thoughts on itb's? Shall I? The ecu is quite happy to deal with it but I also use it a fair bit as well, will it be usable still with no issues???

Pic from yesterday

D8FF3627-3891-4126-9421-8BD4A5BF056E_zps

supercharge it. turbo hondas seem perfect but think for a track weapon a supercharger will give you more grunt than the n/a but keep the response bang on.

also you have plenty of expereince with turbos and now n/a's may aswell see what the grass is like on the other side of the fence

simple fucking turbo it :) :) take a spin in a turbo b18 wont be long before you do decide ha ha

Been there done that Colin, it was super fast and scary but it also took the life from it if you get me, I love going to the track with my 1.8 na and chasing down much faster cars, I proved that point chasing down and overtaking my mate sam's supercharged dc5 at castle Combe.

I like the fact that it's not got a massive turbo build that's what makes it great