• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Haven't seen my dc2 since November, left it in the garden then fucked off to Australia. Went out to it this morning in -6 and the bloody thing started first time :) so I washed the shit out of it

F13A5C87-EB33-453D-A3F1-80B82A64B9BC_zps

Best do a service now got an all day open pit at coombe coming up

when did the spoiler go on ? Not sure if I like it or not :/ when's the turbo going on ?

I'm a major dc2 fan and would one for my next car but trying to find one with lowish mileage and not overpriced is a challenge lol and looking through this makes me want one even more!

James

when did the spoiler go on ? Not sure if I like it or not :/ when's the turbo going on ?

I'm a major dc2 fan and would one for my next car but trying to find one with lowish mileage and not overpriced is a challenge lol and looking through this makes me want one even more!

James

Found a jackson supercharger now just in talks

That looks sooo clean! A charger would just top it off and the noise of vtec and charger 😍

What tyres do you run on track?

I run Michelin medium compound slicks and ad08r's mate I'm looking at trying out the ns2r nankangs as well they have some good reports

• 1 month later...

Can't give tips lol but come over and say hi mate I will probs be the only honda there, Adamkaye from here will be there with me in his td05 gt. Have a look on the day and see if you can get a passenger ticket