• 1 month later...
  • Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing thread. Well jealous!

The work, the money and the photos. Really awe inspiring.

What DO you DO for a living lmao! To afford all these things!

Very nice but I just can't get over the fact you want rid of it!

Maybe I'm too much of a Honda fan boy, or maybe it's because I'm yet to take a starlet for a spin, but the DC2's are just epic machines. As said they are the worlds greatest FF car in terms of handling. I'm just amazed at the work that has gone on for this project.

But you sound like an adventurous person, a change is always nice.

Ah see that explains it. But I thought pimps drive round in blacked out BMW's or Range Rovers.

What kinda of pimp drives round in a Jap monster. He's Yakuza isn't he?

Looks amazing Marc (y)

And Calum he has a Black BMW M3 as well so he must be a pimp :p

Aamir

Amazing thread. Well jealous!

The work, the money and the photos. Really awe inspiring.

What DO you DO for a living lmao! To afford all these things!

Very nice but I just can't get over the fact you want rid of it!

Maybe I'm too much of a Honda fan boy, or maybe it's because I'm yet to take a starlet for a spin, but the DC2's are just epic machines. As said they are the worlds greatest FF car in terms of handling. I'm just amazed at the work that has gone on for this project.

But you sound like an adventurous person, a change is always nice.

I just like cars that are different to all the others mate, as for my living I pimp out cats for the sex trade

He's a pimp

Got that nice ginger tom I promised you coming in soon bro x

Ah see that explains it. But I thought pimps drive round in blacked out BMW's or Range Rovers.

What kinda of pimp drives round in a Jap monster. He's Yakuza isn't he?

Range rovers are for gay people, my m3 is for my rear wheel drive requirements and it's very good at what it does

Quality Marc now get ya ass back in a starlet, An not telling tales but a certain individual was thinking of selling a Mk1 :p

John

John... Who are you talking about? If it's mine I have the money waiting ...

That would be epic

Looks amazing Marc (y)

And Calum he has a Black BMW M3 as well so he must be a pimp :p

Aamir

Thanks dude

It's carbon black

Err good question lol, the starlet in Japanese performance was through a mate of a mate of the editor who was looking for something different and I got a random call, the same bloke then randomly called me to ask what I was building at the moment a few months ago and was it worth shooting for another feature.. We had the photographer come down to my preferred location and take a shit load of pics for one to get leaked out on the web and some how the editor of honda tuner saw it and posted it on his face book page.

Two days later it had 8600 likes and he then tracked the photographer down and basically nicked the whole shoot for his magazine, I then got a call and it went from there.

I also had a redline shoot back in the 90's in my astra gte 16v I will have to dig the shoot out I have a perfect copy somewhere.. I even got a centre spread of the car chained to a tractor with a crook lock holding the accelerator pedal down doing a burnout with me standing out the sunroof with smoke pouring out the car with a fucking pair of devils horns on lol

I was 23 then lol I never gave a fuck now I'm fucking 38 and still the same :)