• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes mate, spent the day trying to master quarry corner under instruction of erling Jensen (Jensen racing on fb)the trick is to enter the rise so that the cars facing straight at the corner on the left hand side and gradually apply the brakes before the turn in marker whilst going straight then at the turn in marker come off the brakes so the car settles and turn in lol

Scary as fuck but it worked in the end, can't wait till next month now

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Update

Fitted my safety devices 6 point harness

CA98EC75-F391-4F84-8C55-BC1266BE18C8_zps

Did some more aero shizzle

Fitted some carbon fender cutouts to hopefully help keep the brakes cooler... They also make the wings adjustable so my 225/45 r888r fit nicely as well.

3AFA3C44-27FB-4DB2-9375-38D19DAB769F_zps

Then carrying on with the whole aero thing we remade a new full length splitter from scratch and have made up the templates to attach the canards as well, just got some easy lip on the way to fill the gap above the splitter between the bumper then it's onto some electrical shizzle

CDEE6A1B-ABF8-49FF-9313-47B9F403E3C7_zps

Looking great Marc! What do you mean by the wings being adjustable? Where abouts?

Not aero adjustable just the brackets that join the carbon together has sliders so that I can widen the arches easily to run my 225's

67BA3637-D5A0-4617-A8FD-F38AD971ADB0_zps

See in the top left corner how the arch is pulled.

Bloody love this!! <3

Thanks man

Things are getting pretty seriod now mate!!! cars going well!!

Thanks dude, just hope I don't stack it at Anglesey next month lol

Thank you mate, I got something else eh hem h22a7 sat waiting for her next but I need to get the gtr here first and make sure that's all good before I spend any more fucking money lol

You certainly know how to spend it pal lol

Just read most of this awesome build I miss my teg, h22 will make a awesome car, I'd h2b it though tbh because the atr box is dogshit compared to the s80.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Guess you don't drive on track then? The atr box is the much better option, if I used it for road use I would definitely go h2b but I don't other than driving to the track. S80 is too short for what I need