Beware of EP91BEN from essex ? scam alert ! help needed mods ?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it is wrong to make fraudulent transactions even if he was originally in the wrong I don't think that it's fair to say the police will do nothing - I know they're not much use but if no one bothers to at least try and get this lad seen by the boys in blue your just allowing him to carry on stealing people's hard earned at his own will.

I hope you all get back what you've lost!

on uksc some1 who scammed a few boys had his name, address n streetview image of his house put on so some1 do it again! 8)

That must of been when i got ripped off with a jam ecu and a Apexi PFC ecu

it was me that posted his address, his bank details etc and tbh if i didnt post his address up etc then we might not of ever known who that scammer was and he happend to be a prity well known chap on TGTT

• 2 weeks later...

I forgot to add to this thread... I sent this prick £115 for a ct9 mild steel manifold and HKS actuator and never received them either! It's a joke how people can just get away with this and it makes people nervous about buying parts on a forum, which is no good for genuine sellers.

I am new to the forum and have just bought parts from him which guess what... I haven't received and he is also ignoring my messages!!! Luckily i paid him through paypal for goods/services is there any chance I can get my money back? I have opened a paypal case agains't him already but want to know the chances of getting my money back because it was over £350!!! I think we should all contact the police about his scams and put an end to this once and for all! I would be more than happy to make a statement! IF YOU ARE READING THIS YOU PRICK GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK

Edited by Glanza100

I am new to the forum and have just bought parts from him which guess what... I haven't received and he is also ignoring my messages!!! Luckily i paid him through paypal for goods/services is there any chance I can get my money back? I have opened a paypal case agains't him already but want to know the chances of getting my money back because it was over £350!!! I think we should all contact the police about his scams and put an end to this once and for all! I would be more than happy to make a statement! IF YOU ARE READING THIS YOU PRICK GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK

He was last active 27 Febuary dude.

When did you buy these parts?

I bought them last week but he promised to send them on Monday and then they didnt arrive and then I read all this and panicked and so just opened a case straight away! I'm going to ring paypal tonight straight after work and see what they say. Cant stand people who do things like this stealing my hard earned cash!! :sad:

I bought them last week but he promised to send them on Monday and then they didnt arrive and then I read all this and panicked and so just opened a case straight away! I'm going to ring paypal tonight straight after work and see what they say. Cant stand people who do things like this stealing my hard earned cash!! :sad:

He hasnt logged on since 27th Febuary.

Are you sure its the same user? I think you might be pancing over nothing

He hasnt logged on since 27th Febuary.

Are you sure its the same user? I think you might be pancing over nothing

Sorry I meant to explain I contacted him through ebay not the forum. An item i had been watching ended and I made him an offer and paid through paypal

Sorry I meant to explain I contacted him through ebay not the forum. An item i had been watching ended and I made him an offer and paid through paypal

That is him im afraid mate.

REport him on ebay, and file a paypal dispute. i got my money back trhough paypal

HA! he just messaged me on ebay saying he has posted the turbo? Hasnt said when or given me a tracking number though so he is clearly lying! I have asked for a full refund still as i highly doubt he has sent it and if he has it will be going straight back! Clearly all my emails have finally got through to him but he is still lying through his teeth! I will still be ringing paypal tonight to try and get my money back unless he decides to do the right thing and pay me back!!!

HA! he just messaged me on ebay saying he has posted the turbo? Hasnt said when or given me a tracking number though so he is clearly lying! I have asked for a full refund still as i highly doubt he has sent it and if he has it will be going straight back! Clearly all my emails have finally got through to him but he is still lying through his teeth! I will still be ringing paypal tonight to try and get my money back unless he decides to do the right thing and pay me back!!!

He won't did the same to me

After I'd put the claim in be still went on saying I'd have to post it back to him when it arrived

Needless to say it never did

Yeah Glanza100 give me a call today with the sad news :( Shame you didnt phone me befor you bought it though Sam :p Never mind you'll get you money back via paypal so dont worry matey :) If not then we are off on a road trip