EP bonnet bra - do they exist?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont want to ruin it, its just i dont know a lot about the whole bonnet bra thing and i thought it may have been a good way of stopping my bonnet getting destroyed. just my cars in pretty good condition and I want to keep it that way for as long as possible.

Don't be influenced by your mates when they try persuade you. Like I said, whats the point in keeping the bonnet free from chips if you can't see it anyway. I'd imagine a bonnet bra sat on your car that soaks up all the water, salt and dirt would do worse for your paint in the long run.

if you do put one on, make sure you stick a vw badge on there as well, it will fit in nicely

Edited by Haresign

Bonnet bras suck massive donkey penis, every other car round here runs one!

liamD got a clear wrap put on his carbon bonnet and possibly bumper to protect the paint

ask him where he had it done

This stuff is awesome still going strong on my carbon bonnet after 4years. Let me know if you want the details it really isnt cheap though.

I just had the coating/wrap put on after a paint job, was around £350 to have it on my bonnet, bumper, wings and mirrors :p

I agree that the bra's are gay, but I'm having one made for track days. If you get one the same colour as your paint it shouldnt be too obvious (I hope!)?

Bra' are for tits .... I say no more

They never used to be tho! Back in the day when you saw a cal look beetle with full faced bra one on and actually it served a purpose cuz the bonnet and wings are flat and actually protected them against stone chips...

Now you get all these Saxo and corsa chavs around mc Donald's that have fukd the reputation of them up

Edited by Ep'd

They never used to be tho! Back in the day when you saw a cal look beetle with full faced bra one on and actually it served a purpose cuz the bonnet and wings are flat and actually protected them against stone chips...

Now you get all these Saxo and corsa chavs around mc Donald's that have fukd the reputation of them up

you're right....

but still Bra's are for tits...