Japfest? Why Bother?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would come to this if i wasnt going away for my brothers stag.

Il try and convince him to have it at japfest but i highly doubt it as he is far from a car enthusiast :(

Edited by H_D

You may be able to get some closer to the date, keep your eye out on forums. And most definitely people sell it on the day, eg I had to get rid of mine because my car was too loud. You go to the building where they do the briefings and speak to one of the receptionists there, they usually have numbers for people that are looking for or selling track time!

Well I was persuaded. Bought my ticket.

Lets hope mines back on the road in time although it will be in a much more standard form than hoped..

If not it will be the caddy van! :/

Anyone travelling up from Kent/Surrey area?

Well I was persuaded. Bought my ticket.

Lets hope mines back on the road in time although it will be in a much more standard form than hoped..

If not it will be the caddy van! :/

Anyone travelling up from Kent/Surrey area?

Im coming from the Surrey area but kipping at the Travelodge the night before........but not caus I'm lazy, need beauty sleep etc. but its an excuse not to go to work on Friday :D

Looks like i may have convinced my brother to change the date for his stag do and will know later on tonight.

Fingers legs and balls crossed he can change the date I so badly want to come to this.

Looks like i may have convinced my brother to change the date for his stag do and will know later on tonight. Fingers legs and balls crossed he can change the date I so badly want to come to this.

Over 90 Starlets Coming now!

Youd be mad to miss it HD!