What you driving to japfest

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really man, loads of stands for one model have other models chucked on there somewhere. As long as they're at the back it'll be cool; I'd take a guess that due to big numbers we'll probably be in the same spot at last year where there wasn't a "back of the stand". We were lined up along a lane.

Edited by Amjad

Not really man, loads of stands for one model have other models chucked on there somewhere. As long as they're at the back it'll be cool; I'd take a guess that due to big numbers we'll probably be in the same spot at last year where there wasn't a "back of the stand". We were lined up along a lane.

along a lane? a bit unusual that lol

MX5Nutz had a big area last year in Area D

along a lane? a bit unusual that lol

A lane is the best way to describe it lol it was just away from the track next to one of the car parks

MX5Nutz had a big area last year in Area D

Dunno where that is, but if we could be where we were in 2011 that would be sweet, right up along the track!

Ali are u from Birmingham? Am sure I seen ure car ( the civic) think a few days ago on startford road near a wedding venue by goldens super market ? If so looks mint was staring at it whilst driving past lol

Haha small world man! Yh I was at my cousins wedding. Tearing up the streets of Birmingham! Lol what car were you in? I'm from Leicester bro

might just rock up in my yaris, got a sweet pea shooter exhuast and kenwood stereo ..... or i could just pack in in the normal car park with the rest of the normal cars....who knows!

or jump in with lew probably this option