Boston marathon bombed

Anyone just seen the bombing on Boston marathon? Two confirmed dead and a lot of serious injuries. Lots speculating that it was down to north Korea, it's put our country into fears of our own London marathon on sunday.

It saddens me to see this, be it Boston or Baghdad.

It's a shame people often forget the amount of civilians that also continue to be massacred every day in war zones around the world

Pisses me off how innocent guys, people, like him have to get caught up in things like this.

JANK_zps3527f7a7.jpg

FUCK ME! this is awful, had no idea of this! that poor poor guy has to live like this for the rest of his life, im utterly disgusted at this.

no fuckin need for it, no need at all.

am VERY fuckin angry now, hate shit like this so much!!

FUCK ME! this is awful, had no idea of this! that poor poor guy has to live like this for the rest of his life, im utterly disgusted at this.

no fuckin need for it, no need at all.

am VERY fuckin angry now, hate shit like this so much!!

The most disgusting part of it is, you could well describe this man as being lucky to be alive at least, it's fucking sickening.

I'll never understand the need for things like this. There's just some nasty little cowardly bastards out there.

- on another note I wonder if NK did have anything to do with it, could be a very dangerous situation for all involved if things really kicked off. Although I'd have expected a bigger scale attack if it were to come from them. Who knows.

My thoughts are with the families of those affected. Things like this make you realise just how fragile we are. Also makes you wonder what the perpetrators think they'll achieve by committing acts like this?

RIP to the ones that lost their lives.

It's bad shit. Can't believe it myself.

I'm sure in the footage last night that one woman had something embedded on the back of her head.

Awful just awful.

I'm thinking its another Tim McVey, homebred US terrorist.... But u just don't know.

My thoughts are with those effected