Me :)

D2E927EB-D1DF-4C7E-93F9-49DC2E284485-727

BD3C6099-6073-41CE-9968-571C059B3B2D-727

52F71E53-4FBC-437F-9602-8923EEC1A1BA-727

Up until yesterday I missed my starlet and then I tracked this for the first time... 220.1bhp plus an integra chassis has made me weak at the knees she went like a fkin bullet and the handling was the most amazing thing ever lol

Were you chasin that ek9 ? car was mega !

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i spun off right over by ukso stand thought a few of you may have seen it ;) fuck it lol..... i had great time out there :D did you see the scooby crash at the begining of my session ? ouch

That silver scoob was back out and the end of the day! Prob thought fuck it what more can happen lol

Anyone see the s15 spin off late morning down the bottom of the fast right? Going to say it was after folly before avon rise.

6731F27E-570C-4F18-B230-C33B4D7A6DD6-164

Bet his butt was twitching like a rabbits nose, must have been doing way over 100 through there normally!

Edited by morgey

Aww we were looking for a 22B but couldn't find one. And i'd do exactly the same lol.

Aye Dave, not in my car though lol, was in wilkieGT silver quadlight.

Good good but good fun day then lol. wish i was there man but couldnt do. will be at jae though ;)