• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy, Fuck.

Does he track it at knocky, or is it a straight liner ?

He does both, he won fwd class at banzai @ crail a few weeks ago and got a track night at the end of the month.

There are a lot of quick Starlets and a lot of quick Civics, just because one particular tuned Glanza beat one particular tuned Civic does not mean all Glanzas are faster than Civics, it works both ways.

It's hard to compare them directly though as you can say the 4AGE is comparable to the B16 and the 2ZZGE is comparable to the B18, whereas the little 4EFTE is in the same league as a turbo'd Honda D series.

I'd like to see some of you "TD04 Glanza fastest car in the world" types go up against an N/A K20 swapped Civic with some bolt ons + K Pro...

There are a lot of quick Starlets and a lot of quick Civics, just because one particular tuned Glanza beat one particular tuned Civic does not mean all Glanzas are faster than Civics, it works both ways.

It's hard to compare them directly though as you can say the 4AGE is comparable to the B16 and the 2ZZGE is comparable to the B18, whereas the little 4EFTE is in the same league as a turbo'd Honda D series.

I'd like to see some of you "TD04 Glanza fastest car in the world" types go up against an N/A K20 swapped Civic with some bolt ons + K Pro...

I've never seen any K swapped civics go flat out, only videos. My friend is building a K swapped EG cant wait to see it go!

1 bar td04 faster then every honda out there lol you havent a clue. Heres a k20 teg from ireland would you say your 1 bar td04 would be faster? Your pushing around 220 bhp if even and you think thats enough to beat every honda out there you're mistaken bigtime.

1 bar td04 starlet is not the fastest car on the road.

You do realise that speedo is in km/h..

And i think Triple J is talking about non turbo honda's

K swapped eg's are nuts! My mate built the one tdi now use as a teat mule for there turbo setups.

He had a run with a 550whp corvette and sat on its bumper till about 110mph, and that was whilst it was still n/a!

Then you've got alvis who built a k24 eg. 330-40hp n/a, First time he took it to pod he smashed the Fwd n/a record by over half a second running an 11.2. He's now sold that to one of the guys who were battling for the record (now blue with a fiberglass front) and he's got a classic mini with a k20 in it haha

Jack ctrs old ep3 were 240bhp on kpro and still beat me with td04 @.9bar (210bhp) The k20 is a fukin awsome motor ! Edited by Starbo Moorley

i always here that a bar on td04 wud woop most honda's but its hard to believe :/ as much as i want it to happen lol

thats not forged tho .

most hondas in ireland tho are quite scrap theres not that many huge spec ones rather than huge spec starlets .

my mate is building a b18 forged eg6 turbo gna b mad 400bhp +

but ya never see them on the road so fuk them lol

1 bar td04 faster then every honda out there lol you havent a clue. Heres a k20 teg from ireland would you say your 1 bar td04 would be faster? Your pushing around 220 bhp if even and you think thats enough to beat every honda out there you're mistaken bigtime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdJ8bliY4_Q]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=JdJ8bliY4_Q

1 bar td04 starlet is not the fastest car on the road.

Ok then lol, come to kingscourt there is plenty of hondas here and 1bar td04 is enough to shame them. Edited by triple j

In my personal opinion it's all down to driver. U can spend the same amount on handling on both cars but if your not willing to push into the corner then thus lies the problem. It also depends on whether u want to keep your car in one piece and drive it as a daily also, or is it just for track.

Example

http://youtu.be/xe_q4uAcYqY

This Citroen ax had no mods, but was just completely ripped out, whereas Evo is tuned. Guy in the ax obviously doesn't care much for whether he wrecks it or not as its cheap, but the Evo has obviously had a bit spent on it and doesn't want to destroy itself.

You do realise that speedo is in km/h..

And i think Triple J is talking about non turbo honda's

I do realise its in kph dude a 260bhp Starlet would be dong well to match whats going on in those close let alone a 1 bar td04

your some no all, how about u come to ireland and i will show u, spa.

What would you show me exactly?Put your rattles back in the pram I'm only stating the facts whats with the name calling? You need a spin in a fast honda your opinion would change quickly there is tons of n/a ones in ireland that would leave your car like a dot in the rear view mirror.

^ HES FROM SLIGO LOLLLLL hes glanza is one of the best in ireland 300+ im sure

DEFO THE NICEST IN IRELAND IMO AND ONE OF THE NICEST BUILD THREAD

Thanks my man you have a nice build gong yourself which is good to see from our side :thumbsup: Think I know who your talking about building the eg too.

Sorry bout the name calling Cory am a hot head, i road mapped my starlet myself so am not sure what its pushin out, all i no is the hondas in my area can't keep up and that's what an going off.

cheers corey :thumbsup: thanks for the fuel pump aswel your mother was veery funny showing us your car at the house lol

ya hes a friend of mine he usta own mikes old silver glanza from sligo

I believe if your looking at potential in terms of tuning the civics are better.

Some people go for looks, others goes for tunability and others performance against price.

Best way is do some research an get what you think suits you best.

its funny when people talk about H22 or K24,k20 setups but no one mentions starlets with 4age's 5e's, which would easily match a h22 or k24 engine on a track.

its funny when people talk about H22 or K24,k20 setups but no one mentions starlets with 4age's 5e's, which would easily match a h22 or k24 engine on a track.

Absolutely no chance!

4age 150-180hp

5e 110-130hp

2zzge 190-220

Against

H22 220-260hp

K24 240-300hp

Them engines in egs which weight only a smidge more than ep's are doing to destroy any n/a swapped ep's. id be doing very well to keep with a civic type R (ek9) on track if he had the same mods as me (4age ep91)

I know of a 3sgte swap happening right now :)

I think he meant the 5efte swaps. But I don't think anyone has broke the 500bhp mark with any engine swap starlet? But people have broke the 500bho with non engine swap turbo conversions in a civic