Cj performance James selling Coilovers via Facebook!!!

Just went on Facebook and saw James Phillips selling Coilovers brand new boxed for £420 delivered!! The Facebook page is called awesome performance centre

Think it's a kick in the face tbh, I bought clutch kit and never got it. But thought I would let people know he is selling them!!

Hes going to have to sell them somewhere to clear some of the debt from the paypal claims. Theres not much anyone can do about it. In all honesty i dont think he planned to rip anyone off, he played it all wrong and made a mess of it and dug himself a deeper hole and burried his head in it.he could have handled it much better.

Defo mate. It was the fuel rail thing they made a cunt of the design and knew he had taken too much money on them to sort it out and it fucked him.

Every group buy though was under priced over schedule and below quality standards. Shame really because he was selling the right parts they were just poor quality.

Ofcourse he is on here as a guest wouldn't you want to know what people were sayin about you?? Plus he was a member on here for years its not so easy to just give up.

Can understand him trying to sell the ones people got refunds for but what about the others that didn't get refunds should they not be getting the Coilovers they ordered first then sell the rest.

Can understand him trying to sell the ones people got refunds for but what about the others that didn't get refunds should they not be getting the Coilovers they ordered first then sell the rest.

I asked on facebook earlier and was told anyone that didn't get a refund or request one will have the parts sent out tomorrow Tuesday 21st.

I asked on facebook earlier and was told anyone that didn't get a refund or request one will have the parts sent out tomorrow Tuesday 21st.

whats that smell................

ahh yes its more bullshit :D

anyone that gives this piece of shit money wants there head checked for a brain :crazy:

Sooooooo if you were a regular human being and claimed back your £500 or tried to and possibly failed to then you will receive jack shit.

What a nice parting gesture by CJ Performance. An awfully bitter parting blow to some people who are £500 out of pocket thanks to their inability to run a company.

The Class is ripping out them.

If it had facebook I would leave a comment discouraging anyone to buy anything from him. Fortunately I dont.

And I'm sure he hasn't told anyone that the coilovers don't go low on the rear as the two people on the forum that bought the first lot of coilovers went happy at all that at the lowest point on the rear was around standard hight I'm sure they

Never got the replacement shocks they wet told they would either will be another lot of happy customers when they buy the coilovers I'm sure

And I'm sure he hasn't told anyone that the coilovers don't go low on the rear as the two people on the forum that bought the first lot of coilovers went happy at all that at the lowest point on the rear was around standard hight I'm sure they

Never got the replacement shocks they wet told they would either will be another lot of happy customers when they buy the coilovers I'm sure

these ones do just for the record :)

Hes going to have to sell them somewhere to clear some of the debt from the paypal claims. Theres not much anyone can do about it. In all honesty i dont think he planned to rip anyone off, he played it all wrong and made a mess of it and dug himself a deeper hole and burried his head in it.he could have handled it much better.

spot on he's selling them to repay the costs of money he owes to people