Help Toyota Starlet Glanza Stolen - POSTED ON BEHALF OF ANOTHER CAR FORUM

Hi guys,

If anyone knows of any Starlet Glanza parts going cheap or even if you have spotted this car can you please message me and I will pass the message onto the other relevant topic poster.

It's a close friends car from another car forum and was stolen last night.

It's not your average Glanza it has green alloys and a one off front bumper and is running in excess of 300 bhp.

The car was located in London when stolen.

wol_error.gif This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x690 and weights 788KB. 7691428190_ddfe879da0_b.jpg

0d9e5855.jpg

Any help greatly appreciated.

As said above, fast way on getting rid of the alloys, people tend to spray them and chuck them on evay! Will keep my eyes open on the tree and evay bud, sorry to hear!

Ebay*

The for sale pages on Facebook tend to be the pikeys favourite ATM. My mate found his bike in bits on there and promptly sent round the old bill.

Good luck bud ill keep my eyes peeled. Let us know if anything comes of it.

Not to my knowledge, it has been asked on passion ford, but they have got the details of the person who bought the car in for scrap so has been passed to the police (not that I expect that they will do much apart for a slap on the wrist).