*97* TD04 Glanza... round 2 replacement

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can handle the upkeep of this fine though. Its just piling money into a car that is at the end of the day a 1.3. I want a car with the peformance from standard. I could spend another £1000 getting it to 240bhp. Or go out and buy a s14 or the likes which are rwd, and 240 straight away. Its getting hard to warrant spending lots on it

No disrespect to people who do spend on their glanzas/gts. Just for me i wanted to own a glanza, now have done and ready to try something else

x2 except my glanza blew up whilst trying to sell it and ended up selling for £1100 i payed £2600 for it 4 months ago. Spent over 3k with the car and got not even half back

So i was gonna get rid of it. But just won a wepr ct9 power up kit on ebay cheap so may try that out first. Cheap enough to not be a bad buy over a td04. Mani, downpipe and external wastegate and screamer pipe with braided oil feed

• 3 weeks later...

Got the WEPR power up kit this weekend, just gotta heatwrap it all and get a chance to fit it. Interested to see what a screamer sounds like on a ct9.

null_zps4086ef0e.jpg

Also gave it a much needed wash, polish and wax

null_zpsc801ef3a.jpg

TD04 screamer is awesome so shore you will enjoy ct9 screamer