I'm addicted to this site, had a few starlets but currently banned ATM so ain't got one but will have in 6 months, and all I do is search this site night and day like this site is Facebook , I all you starlet enthusiasts like this or is it just me? :) lol

Edited by dangeestarlet

girlfriend: thats the 1st thing u do EVERY MORNIN paul, get up and switch the laptop on and then make your tea n cereal while it loads up then u sit on it for bloody ages! if its no that starlet thing its candy crush! a wish ud stop it!

me:and wit? u watch pish on telly so al continue to do it! so shut it

girlfriend growls at me and then i smile to wind her up lol

she utterly DETESTS any loud video of someone boostin and doesnt like, and i quote u, "cars that r too low and loud!please tell me urs will not b loud"

wont b loud babe.... :spiteful:

On here all the time misses hates it tells me i love ukso and my car more than i do her at least she knows her place 8P once my little Hollie is born her first car trip will be in the Glanza :D Paul that is epic yours going to be quiet please haha :D

Edited by akyakapotter

On here all the time misses hates it tells me i love ukso and my car more than i do here at least she knows her place 8P once my little Hollie is born her first car trip will be in the Glanza :D Paul that is epic yours going to be quiet please haha :D

of course it will..............will be the quiestest flyby vid ul ever witness....... :ph34r::acute:

*pictures 5efhe cams,td04,fujitsubo,chatter,heavy right foot and screaming at the top of ma voice on full boost* :spiteful: