• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if you lock this up ryan im gonna have to come to jae but i wont be bringing any date rape ill just hold u down and let paul out his cage :D

lol u know me charlie, im strong enuf to hold him myself, that gives u ample chance to film it lol

Also, none of you know anything about someone else's mother so please keep it between member jibes, his mum could be ill for all you guys know.

So keep it clean and between yourselves you unimaginative gits!

Game on Wayne, game on Garth

lolol and? your mum lines r classic so theyr well within the rules and nuthin offensive was said there so unlucky :D

No need for the racism lads

If people want to make replica items let them

You should know better not to buy them

People who buy them buy them at their own risk it's an option they have

But to be racist over this using such terms is bang out of order

Why drive a jap car if so?

He said jap

Would you say that to a Japanese person ?

Im not racist i hate everybody equally! It would be politically incorrect to give any one an advantage.

And i like the idea of an arguments threads are of the forum lol. Would be an awesome read some days. Might detract from the reason we are all on the forum mind.

Im not racist i hate everybody equally! It would be politically incorrect to give any one an advantage.

And i like the idea of an arguments threads are of the forum lol. Would be an awesome read some days. Might detract from the reason we are all on the forum mind.

X2