So finally after waiting eyes peeled patiently, I've finally seen the car I've been looking for. its not been officially advertised so im hoping no1 hops in and swipes it up but im heading within 20 miles of it when i go on holiday on the 24th so perfect opportunity to view it :) I've also been refused another holiday at work which means I've got the money sitting ready. All seems like its just fallen into place so my fingers are cross that its as good as it looks and no sneaky sod pops up and grabs it.

any way heres a few pics I've been sent, only phone pics but you get the idea.

1173807_10151522288836787_1407972113_n.j

received_m_mid1376410786900d64e366a177a9

Frontleft.jpg

Frontinterior.jpg

1998 Levin/Trueno Bzr

6 speed lsd

151kms (90k miles ish)

Mods

Fujitsubo 4-2-1 manifold (new in jan)

Custom 2.25" stainless exhaust from cat back(new in jan)

Trd ht leads Arc magic air intake chamber Imec trumpets(inside plenum)

Trd 4way damper adjustable shocks and lowering springs

Tomei pon cams Greddy emanage blue Ecu ( still running base map)

Lightweight crank pulley

Lightweight alternator pulley

Rota grid 16x7.5 alloys D1 spec wheel nuts

Carbon fibre bonnet(real carbon)

Fog light in rear light

During my ownership I have replaced all the superstrut parts and upper ball joints so should have none of the common issues there the cars regularly serviced using silkolene 5w-40 oil and genuine Toyota filters. Both front calipers have been fully refurbed and the car had new discs all round not too long ago with ebc yellow stuff pads. On front and standard oem on rears. When the cams were fitted it had new cambelt, tensioner, water pump, fuel filter, oil filter and all other belts replaced. Earlier in the year I bought brand new headlights as old ones were getting a bit yellow too. Interior is tidy has upgraded pioneer head unit and door speakers

couple of small bad points

2 missing center caps

2 kurbed wheels

screw holes in A pillar

broken clip on drivers indicator

front lip could do with a respray.

small scuff on the rear bumper

but not too bad.

dont worry its not replacing the starlet just yet. :)

Edited by morgey

Im really hoping he doesn't get any more interest. Yesterday I was the only one who'd shown any as it was only posted in one place. But theres over a week left till I go down there.

Really tempted to make another trip this weekend and if its as good as it looks then ill be driving it away the same day!

And daniel I know loads on donedeal.ie n this ones right down on the south coast as well!

Arrrgghh im so restless Im going to be devistated if it sells :(