Would you sell your starlet if you had chance get Skyline

At that point were i can insure skyline for £900 a year, its 1996 Gts model 2.5 turbo pretty much standard engine wise, Got bc coilovers and ss exhaust really clean shell sat on rota grid drifts for £4800

Just in to minds to sell starlet for skyline HELP!!! :)

Prefer the body of a GTR with more curves, wider arches, plus the 4wd system, can have either 4wd or rwd with a controller. Extra 100cc, or stroked if you have the money.

Everyone has their own opinions though.

Edited by AdamB

I would but only for a R34 buying a gts will only make you want the GTR or R34 I reckon :)

That depends on the spec of the GTS skyline though my friend has a 560bhp r33 gtst and I would much rather have that than a GTR

I got followed by a r34, and a mate in the passenger seat put my hazards on, that was it he couldn't of got any closer if he tried, anyway I overtook a car in front and he didn't follow next I saw was him coming past popping some flames, I didn't know what to say anyway he wasn't in front for long he didn't fancy maintaining the speed around the corners ;) (in other words he let me go) haha but I would destroy it when my cars done :)

Yes fuck yes skylines for the win I will own one , one day .

Don't get me wrong i love my ep but the other two cars I promise myself I will own is well spec'd Evo and. Well spec'd skyline there just awsome

Nope. Driven a mates mums r33 gts and in stock form its not all that and then the r33 gtr with 600hp that replaced the gts. That was a weapon! But still wouldnt as running costs and mod costs are far to high. Power to weight is for winners, is why starlets make a great toy!

Edited by shorty