Kayble is Weyro = THIEVING LITTLE RAT BAG!!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As mentioned by me in the other thread contacting the police with all the info you have you sort you out. I've seen it happen on another forum.

He dismissed my comment because its true.

Need help in Dundee? Contact me ill remove your bits myself no probs,

I'm all over Dundee and will see or hear about this car quick if its in Dundee.

You can contact Royal Mail and they will tell you who signed for it. I had to do it when someone tried to steal a package I was having delivered, had it delivered to work and someone else 'accidentally' signed for a £300 set of mountain bike forks. Give them a bell theyre usually happy to help mate.

They do dependant on the value its insured up to, signature and print. Can't hurt to ask anyway bud, it tracked mine down. I rung them then went hunting for a 'Paul Brown'. 'Sorry mate didn't realise they were yours'. Bollocks, I think he would of remembered ordering forks for a bloody mountain bike lol

Im guessing he hasnt bothered contacting you, as I noticed he was online yesterday

Nah he hasn't contacted me yet.. Yer i just noticed he was online yesterday at half 1! I hope the twat is shitting his knickers.

Have you gone down the route of contacting police? Longer you leave it the less chance they will do anything about it.

My uncle has logged it as hes in birmingham police force, but i havent gone to my local police station yet.

Bang out of order, dundee is a small city stop fucking around and go get the theiving little fuck. He looks like a fucking girl. Go to dundee, get a cheap hotel, find the guy and get your ecu back! Then proceed by kicking the fucking shit out of him. People are not that hard to track down.

Nah nothing yet dude :( a couple of people have said they have seen his car parked up there.. It's just a long way for me to go to find out I can't find him! :/

Was it definitely his car? As there's a few people up that way with starlets..

Ill wait for the right time and ill be going up there!

Not usually one to get involved but If the next person passing checks whether or not he has locking wheel nuts, if there's not, you can go buy a few breeze blocks en route to your hotel in Dundee. Trade him 3 of his wheels back for your ecu, float the other one down the Tay. Or put little stones into his valve caps so the air comes out slowly!

Hate scammers, I was done on TGTT by Lidders, in fact john lidders from Bristol at the time I think. £250 for an emanage that never appeared and no phone calls or reasons why!

Scammers Scum Of the Shit Pile.

Feel for ya bro.

Edited by HOK

It's not about money to me it's about a regular user creating a new user name, ripping some body off and blatantly thinking he'd got away with it... Yes id gladly take a flight to the other end of the country to pay the prick a little visit if he didn't send my goods back and go away.

The correct lines of dealing with it are definitely the way forward agree but lol "a bad boy starlet convoy " really I'm fucking 37 not 18

yeah i can understand youd be seriously pissed but goin up and smashing his face in would just land u in hot water lol

yeah i can understand youd be seriously pissed but goin up and smashing his face in would just land u in hot water lol

Like all things, there is a way on getting round it, if he is aloud the be a sneeky cunt and con this man out of an ecu, surely we can con him out of a few teeth.. The bible says an eye for and eye,

Could translate into a broken nose and jaw for robbing an ecu. Little fucker i hope he gets what is coming to him!

Like all things, there is a way on getting round it, if he is aloud the be a sneeky cunt and con this man out of an ecu, surely we can con him out of a few teeth.. The bible says an eye for and eye,

Could translate into a broken nose and jaw for robbing an ecu. Little fucker i hope he gets what is coming to him!

Amen haha! well said :)

Theres always a few on here who wana burst your bubble.. Remember the twat ripped me off good and proper just so he could get something he could never afford.. I think he deserves a few teeth missing! Only a matter of time until me or someone else is gona pay him a little visit. :vava:

I got a name and thats all i need!!

Amen haha! well said :)

Theres always a few on here who wana burst your bubble.. Remember the twat ripped me off good and proper just so he could get something he could never afford.. I think he deserves a few teeth missing! Only a matter of time until me or someone else is gona pay him a little visit. :vava:

I got a name and thats all i need!!

right lol well in that case post pics of him crying after u done him lol i could do with a good laugh

Nah nothing yet dude :( a couple of people have said they have seen his car parked up there.. It's just a long way for me to go to find out I can't find him! :/

Was it definitely his car? As there's a few people up that way with starlets..

Ill wait for the right time and ill be going up there!

dundee isnt that far from glasgow or edinburgh mate, its about an hour from the forth road bridge.

Hate scammers, I was done on TGTT by Lidders, in fact john lidders from Bristol at the time I think. £250 for an emanage that never appeared and no phone calls or reasons why!

Scammers Scum Of the Shit Pile.

Feel for ya bro.

Are you hutchy from tgtt? I recognise that car in your display pic I wanted that when it was for sale was one of my favourite glanzas!

Surely he needs to get the emu mapped? I'd call a few of the local tuning companies to pre warn them a guy with a silver glanza with blue wheels might be coming in soon to get a stolen ecu mapped.

This is a very good idea, if you have registered the theft with police you can offer them a crime referance number to back your claims up :) and hopefully your get lucky :)

James