Kayble is Weyro = THIEVING LITTLE RAT BAG!!

Right people done lots of investigating and questioning over the stealing of my Greddy Emanage Ultimate piggy back ecu and heres the outcome thanks to some very helpful members on the forum.. You know who you all are :)

Well i dont have my EMU just yet sadly but id like to make everyone aware that the culprit for the scam is 'Weyro'. Real name Craig Mckerral from Scotland.

This boy was very quick to help me when i mentioned i was coming from South Wales to visit the flat or get someone local too.. He offered to go up to the flat his self and knock the door, only to supposedly find two girls who had just moved in that weekend after my EMU was stolen. Well at the time this was believable and i thanked the little rat for helping me (big regret!!).

Few days in i kept posting to see if anyone was aware of where my EMU was.. Someone called 'ThrowAway123' had joined the forum at half 3ish in the morning to post a first ever comment on my thread in the Scottish section saying something similar to this 'What if Kayble is using a different account'...

Well as a few people mentioned, including me..this was a weird first post :S ..but did anyone notice the words 'Weyro' greyed out??

Hardly anyone..but a few did!

...Someone knew he had it and hinted!

Obviously this wasnt enough proof so i messaged someone who runs the site and asked for the IP addresses of Kayble, ThrowAway123, and Weyro. Heres the results;

Kayble - 81.23.49.215

ThrowAway123 - 90.209.159.126 / 81.23.49.215

Weyro = 2.26.129.245 / 81.23.49.215

As you can see, all three have used the same IP addresses recently indicating and making it perfectly clear Weybro has had his little grimy mits on my belongings!!

Someone also pointed out to me he was looking for an EMU a week or so before i sent mine off for the swap.. It maybe a coincidence but personally i feel i have all i need to proove him guilty!

I've messaged him plenty of times giving him a fair chance to return what rightfully belongs to me back, offer me a price for it, or send me the JAM P&P he was ment to of sent me! ..well as you could probably guess he hasnt replied so all this is what I've warned him about because someone on here knows him, met him at a show, sold him something etc etc

I just need someone to help me out in anyway possible.. if i know where hes staying ill happily drive up from South Wales to pay the prat a visit.

Heres a photo of him and his car;

Registration number; N838 DJW

CraigMcKerral.jpg

Mckerralsglanza.jpg

Heres a photo of Kayble's car which i have to say the wheels look awfully similar;

Kayble-1.jpg

If you cant help me at all then please, do not buy, sell or get in contact with this con! I've been done and so will someone else!

Get up to date and read all this if you dont know whats going on;

http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/69408-anyone-know-member-kayble/

Cheers guys, Nick

Edited by drako
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dafuq? Am lost.

So you agreed to swap ecu's basically, done your part of the deal but he couldn't stick to his and robbed yours basically with no itention of sending the emu.

Kayble = Throwaway = Weyro.

Since your having no luck with tracking him down, http://www.192.com/atoz/people/mckerral/craig/

See where he's registered to on the electrol :thumbsup:

Edit :

After doing some digging he has a brother called Ronnie Father called Ronald, and a Mother called Mary all with the same surname, lives at this address here : Campbeltown, Argyll, PA28

Edited by AdamB

Get on his case ASAP as he is probably exploding shit in his pants after seeing this thread,

He could be in the process of moving house after seeing this.

Dirty scumbag though if its him, and the little shit trying to help you on your other thread.

FairPlay to you for keeping at it and investigating it further, a lot of people would give up!

dafuq? Am lost.

So you agreed to swap ecu's basically, done your part of the deal but he couldn't stick to his and robbed yours basically with no itention of sending the emu.

Kayble = Throwaway = Weyro.

Since your having no luck with tracking him down, http://www.192.com/atoz/people/mckerral/craig/

See where he's registered to on the electrol :thumbsup:

Edit :

After doing some digging he has a brother called Ronnie Father called Ronald, and a Mother called Mary all with the same surname, lives at this address here : Campbeltown, Argyll, PA28

Yes went to do a swap using first class, guaranteed next day delivery and signed for with royal mail. He never sent his out even though he gave me a tracking number etc etc... so thats how its come to this sadly!

Ahhh nice.. How sure are you thats his actual address mate?

Kayble bought a fuel pump off browner by the looks of it so he may be able to help you with the address that was used by Kayble for that Aswell

Yes I've seen this already dude.. contacted Browner but he said the sale didnt go ahead :/

Fuck me what a prick. I'm assuming from your other thread your uncles a copper?

Yep what a complete F**king asshole. Yes he is but he's always bludy busy so hasnt really helped apart from give me pointers :(

He knows about the IP address's and shizz so he's looking into it when he gets five..

This is theft! /fraud obtaining property by deception, from your thread I believe he lives in Scotland, police up there aren't as nice as in england, may also be worth an e mail or call to national fraud line,

Chances are if he's dishonest may have done things like this before and if he gets away with it may do it again.

Good luck.

are you for real???

really!!!!

he phoned me and said he was coming to buy my car!!!

wow weird he was helping you out as well on your thread

some fbi work you have done there mate lol

this is his number if you aint got it

Edited by iamlegend