Kayble is Weyro = THIEVING LITTLE RAT BAG!!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

honestly but, get a grip, no threats have been dished out apart from what youv just typed......

i quoted a threat and made a joke quite the opposite of what you've just suggested.

Phil

Edited by Philm

He isnt taking the piss mate hes taking the EMU and the longer its left the less likely to get it back.

The fact its been a few weeks now means its as good as gone tbh should have made a move as soon as they had a whiff of him.

Instead folk have been on here chanting I'd do this and do that. Only person to take action was Charlie who went and chapped the door.

I would go up there if i knew where he was for definite.

Just a long bloody way to find out he is hiding away!

The little fag will face the consequences i swear! The only way he can avoid them is fleeing the country! Wouldnt be such a bad thing!!!

Does anyone know or can get hold of this Gary guy?

Apparently hes had it mapped already! So thats that plan out the window :(

Next plan - To drive up to Dundee and catch the prick myself! At least I've got the excuse to give him a fucking beating and hopefully get my emu back! If not ill just happily take something off his car worth £400.

Yer mate please keep an eye out! Kicking myself here because im so far away!!!! Cheers

How do you know he's had it mapped already?

just thought id best update this.

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/toyota/starlet/1996-toyota-starlet-td04-glanza-v-242bhp/1745563#

are you sure theres any possible way that he is innocent and isn't actually aware of any of this stuff? seems pretty stupid to put it for sale when all this going on (if he is the toe rag he appears to be)

Edited by richglanzav

just thought id best update this.

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/toyota/starlet/1996-toyota-starlet-td04-glanza-v-242bhp/1745563#

are you sure theres any possible way that he is innocent and isn't actually aware of any of this stuff? seems pretty stupid to put it for sale when all this going on (if he is the toe rag he appears to be)

Its clearly him, are you saying he could have 242 brake in his glanza without any ecu and map? Funny how he doesnt mention it. If he was innocent he would have been on here defending himself