Kayble is Weyro = THIEVING LITTLE RAT BAG!!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where about is he from?

Well thats the problem, he moves about but hes from Campbeltown, but was/is currently living in Glasgow..

Somone did mention he was moving back up to Dundee but im unsure of this.

Well according to that Dundee thread he moved back there this weekend. So might make him slightly more difficult.

Can you not contact the courier and ask to see who signed for the package and report it stolen?

If it was recorded delivery then surely its insured?

Look at his last post lol.

Yer the item is insured up to £500. Cost me £25.80 for that shit grrr!! Can i do that or will they just tell me to fuck off as if its signed for then surely its out of Royal mails hands?

I've met the guy! He came to taggy's Halloween party and has family in South Wales. Or his mrs does I can't remember 100% which.

I'm no good with Scottish accents otherwise I'd love to help!

Can't believe he'd have the cheek to do that though! I'm pretty sure his brother had a glanza aswell iirc or a GT. I was fissed as a part when I met him. He seemed an arrogant little wanker then mind.

Keep your eyes peeled dude.. Doubt he will come back down here in a hurry because he knows what hes in for!!

Could you find out whos family is located down here? wether its his or his boyfriends? lol! More info i have the better :)

Where did you post it to mate?

I posted it to;

0/1 63 Arcadia Street

Glasgow

G401DX

These are apartments and are managed by;

Rightmove flats/apartments

241 Kilmarnock Road

Glasgow

G413JF

0141 632 6599

im free the rest of the nyt.....

Appreciate it mate :) but until i find out 100% where hes staying or working then be on standby for now haha!

Does anyone know where he works? :/

I posted it to;

0/1 63 Arcadia Street

Glasgow

G401DX

These are apartments and are managed by;

Rightmove flats/apartments

241 Kilmarnock Road

Glasgow

G413JF

0141 632 6599

Appreciate it mate :) but until i find out 100% where hes staying or working then be on standby for now haha!

Does anyone know where he works? :/

no probs ma man, im ALOT bigger than him so wudny take much to get your emu back, mayb even the JAM too as cover for my efforts

I dont think the JAM P&P actually existed mate.. Was just a way of getting me to send my EMU to him to keep/steal!! CUNT!!!

Probably got bullied in school for looking like a women so he decided to act a big man by stealing someones hard earned possessions!!

well id soon make him show me his car just to b sure :-)

Found out hes in Dundee Uni so he must of been down Glasgow staying for the holidays or something..

He parks his car in Bell Street carpark, Dundee, Angus DD1 or somewhere around that area!

Not expecting you to drive up there but if anyone on this forum is or knows people up there could they check it out please :)

On tggt his last post on 30th july he was complaining about fueling problems with his standard ecu, so yeah probably hasnt got a jam one or it would of been on his car

Exactly and he got in contact with me on 20th of August wanting to swap for his non existent P&P

Personally weyro when u read this which we all know u will, maybe u will simply remove what's not yours return it and fuck off away from this site, your names are now numbered... U did a bad thing and thinking u could get away with it as well... Sick man

Personally if it was me I would have flown up to where u lived and smash your face in u little theiving fuck

Personally weyro when u read this which we all know u will, maybe u will simply remove what's not yours return it and fuck off away from this site, your names are now numbered... U did a bad thing and thinking u could get away with it as well... Sick man

Personally if it was me I would have flown up to where u lived and smash your face in u little theiving fuck

lol course you would....

seriously do this the right way. DON'T MAKE A BADBOY STARLET CONVO up to his house. that would be incredibly stupid. cus he could get you locked up, and as for 'giving him a thumping' unfortunately lads we dont live in a society where we can do that anymore....damn shame but there ya go. you will get jail time for such things unfortunately.

i understand you are seriously pissed i would be too but just go through the right channels legally and im sure you will get your EMU/money back.

lol course you would....

seriously do this the right way. DON'T MAKE A BADBOY STARLET CONVO up to his house. that would be incredibly stupid. cus he could get you locked up, and as for 'giving him a thumping' unfortunately lads we dont live in a society where we can do that anymore....damn shame but there ya go. you will get jail time for such things unfortunately.

i understand you are seriously pissed i would be too but just go through the right channels legally and im sure you will get your EMU/money back.

Who put 20p in you?

Found out hes in Dundee Uni so he must of been down Glasgow staying for the holidays or something..

He parks his car in Bell Street carpark, Dundee, Angus DD1 or somewhere around that area!

Not expecting you to drive up there but if anyone on this forum is or knows people up there could they check it out please :)

Exactly and he got in contact with me on 20th of August wanting to swap for his non existent P&P

Dundees less than 20mins from me, and im there almost everyday with work. Have seen it around a few times.

Last time i saw it was parked up near bell street (across the road from tayside police hq lol), if hes moved away and come back, then chances are he has a new place, hes definately moved back to dundee according to fb.

Ill keep an eye out though. Although i will say, im not the confrontational type lol.

It's not about money to me it's about a regular user creating a new user name, ripping some body off and blatantly thinking he'd got away with it... Yes id gladly take a flight to the other end of the country to pay the prick a little visit if he didn't send my goods back and go away.

The correct lines of dealing with it are definitely the way forward agree but lol "a bad boy starlet convoy " really I'm fucking 37 not 18

Sing it jessie...

It's not about money to me it's about a regular user creating a new user name, ripping some body off and blatantly thinking he'd got away with it... Yes id gladly take a flight to the other end of the country to pay the prick a little visit if he didn't send my goods back and go away.

The correct lines of dealing with it are definitely the way forward agree but lol "a bad boy starlet convoy " really I'm fucking 37 not 18

Sing it jessie...

Bitch lol

If i find out where hes staying/working/learning then ill be up there in a flash! I dont care if hes 6-7 hours away.. The little shit has something of mine that took me just over a week to earn and pay for!!

Dundees less than 20mins from me, and im there almost everyday with work. Have seen it around a few times.

Last time i saw it was parked up near bell street (across the road from tayside police hq lol), if hes moved away and come back, then chances are he has a new place, hes definately moved back to dundee according to fb.

Ill keep an eye out though. Although i will say, im not the confrontational type lol.

Could you keep an eye out for me dude? If you find out he is definitely back up Dundee and in Uni then i can sort something out and get up there!

Not asking you to spy or anything..just if your driving or passing by and see him or his car then please be in touch :)

Fuck this got pretty intense. Its beyond me how someone can even think about doing this kinda shit.

Did browner not have issuse with weyro? perhaps it was someone else who he had paid for goods but not received anything. FPR maybe?

Well according to browner he didnt sell anything to him which is unfortunate :( Even if he did it probably would of went to the same address i posted to!

Ive met him and he seemed really sound, he cruised down to Japfest with a couple of us a few months ago.

Properly wide what he has done :/

Always the quiet/unexpected ones that do shit like this..