Kayble is Weyro = THIEVING LITTLE RAT BAG!!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it does sell and someone spots it please confirm it's the right driver before levelling someone else haha

'Your names not Walter it's Craig Mckerral now give me your fucking ECU'

Ahh I make myself laugh

This thread is becoming laughable. I bet he comes on here jus to have a chuckle at just how much is not being done.

Prepare for it to happen in the future though because whoever may be watching this thread is getting the encouragement they need amd seeing just how easy it is and how little reprecutions there are.

Well well well the little shit is trying to flog his car! Had a feeling this would happen!

Gona have to sort something out now!!!

...and yes definitely suspicious how he hasnt mentioned no uprated ecu/emu :/

Not a lot can be done really until a definate location has been found though can it? Would take foreverrrr crawling round dundee to find the car.

Those photos are taken next to a supermarket with no housing so its def not kept there. And if hes in uni housing, some of the places are gated off and can only be accessed by someone letting you in or by having a key fob.

So go to dundee, have a night out, find a bird who lives in the same place, go back to hers, sorted! Get yer hole and an ecu! Haha

Surely now you can go get your ecu...organise to meet up through a different name to view the car whoever meets you show them what's going on through here and take what's rightfully your's looks like your last chance or wave bye bye...

• 4 weeks later...

I viewed this car for nick weeks ago I foned the advert arranged a viewing while nick was on holiday abroad met the guy in a carpark in Dundee after contacting him through Pistonheads.

He met me no probs I viewed the car and there was no sign of nicks emu. I was willing to take it off him there and then but it wasn't fitted to the car.

Iirc he said it was running 230bhp and was using a manual boost control of some sort with an afr gauge on the pillar.

It was defo him and it was defo the right car but no sign of the emu unit.

I've been doing something about it just not shouting idle threats about it on here.

If the ecu was in his car the day I viewed it in Dundee halfords carpark me and my mate WOULD have retrevied it for nick.

Maybe nick can confirm this??

Craig if your reading this you had a lucky escape that day, there's not much i could have or would have done as you never ripped me. But I was ready to take the emu had it been there.

I viewed this car for nick weeks ago I foned the advert arranged a viewing while nick was on holiday abroad met the guy in a carpark in Dundee after contacting him through Pistonheads.

He met me no probs I viewed the car and there was no sign of nicks emu. I was willing to take it off him there and then but it wasn't fitted to the car.

Iirc he said it was running 230bhp and was using a manual boost control of some sort with an afr gauge on the pillar.

It was defo him and it was defo the right car but no sign of the emu unit.

I've been doing something about it just not shouting idle threats about it on here.

If the ecu was in his car the day I viewed it in Dundee halfords carpark me and my mate WOULD have retrevied it for nick.

Maybe nick can confirm this??

Craig if your reading this you had a lucky escape that day, there's not much i could have or would have done as you never ripped me. But I was ready to take the emu had it been there.

Good effort it's nice to know there are people like you out there :) shame it wasn't there! It seems like it's gone for good now :(

The thing is hes been on here and even reading this and no reply so he done it and hes gotten away with it, really doubt anything is going to happen now, hes probably holding it and will eventually flog it on once its calmed down