Kayble is Weyro = THIEVING LITTLE RAT BAG!!

I've sold Weyro suspension he picked it up in person and payed me partly in cash and part by paypal was all ok though.

His account said Dundee but I dont think thats accurate as I'm sure Allan had seen him a few times going up by Arrochar which is on the opposite side of the country it would also indicate he is from Campbelltown. I'm sure his accent sounded the same but can't 100% remember.

Im also sure he mentioned he had been staying in Glasgow at some point. On that electoral role search Adam done Id say all 3 of them are him seems he likes to get about. As for the 2 girls that are supposedly in the flat. No one reckon it could be the names of the other occupants on the role? I bet they are his friends who have stayed there. He has used their address got it from their and he is back with his parents.

Maybe one of them felt guilty and posted it on here then had 2nd thoughts. The IP addresses would say that from the pattern.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow damn. Think you got a new job. Hahah. Nice good work mate.

But it doesn't bring your stuff back. I hope you get it back asap and that the guy who did this get caught.

These things can make everyone so mad. You don't want to know what I would do if I found him.

Hope you get your stuff back asap. Good luck

DennisV

Love it when a community can get together and work like this! Ashame somebody in the community warrants stuff like this to happen but I hope you get everything sorted bud the guy sounds like a right rogue! Ponce looks like he could do with his face being smashed in too!

Wow! Didnt see that one coming! Thats proper sneaky! Definetly a boot in the balls offence! I think hes talking shit about 2 young girls staying in the flat too. Ive been there 3 times and no one has been in

Capture_zps7401df4c.jpg

I THOUGHT I RECOGNISED HIM FROM SOMEWHERE!!

Haha!

No one atall, either that or hes hiding in there. None of the local " young team" have seen any starlets there or 2 young girls.

When he was new on here he was having trouble with his car and i offered to have a look, he took 5 minutes to get to my flat and he mentioned he lived near the city centre which is a stonethrow away from the address u gave me.

Good luck finding him! Ill give him a sore nose if i come accross him!

What a robbing twat!

If he's read this thread on the post I don't think he will be taking his Glanza to any meets in the near future.

A lesson learned though in sending high value items for swops in the post though, I know I wouldn't trust anyone with that kind of deal unless I knew them and they were local. Thankfully we have some good members in Derbyshire and I've never had any issues like this before.

I hope you find him, beat him and get you eManage back!

Yes went to do a swap using first class, guaranteed next day delivery and signed for with royal mail. He never sent his out even though he gave me a tracking number etc etc... so thats how its come to this sadly!

Ahhh nice.. How sure are you thats his actual address mate?

I can't be 100% certain, but like Stu has said, I too believe all 3 people listed could well be the same guy. 192 website uses the electrol.

What I think is that his home address is Campbeltown, but he goes to university in Glasgow (as said on his facebook page), I think this is also backed up by the fact of how many other people were living at the same address as listed on 192, 9 people including himself during the same period in 2011, indicates a house/flat share to me. I'm not friends with him on facebook, so I can't see his friends list, however it might be worth searching through his friends list for one of the 8 names as listed on 192.

No one is fucked until there is a solid address which he stays at untill then hes as good as hidden.

This is it, pay 192 £9 and you can have the address. Although it seems a bit luck of the draw as to where he's living.

Well according to that Dundee thread he moved back there this weekend. So might make him slightly more difficult.

Can you not contact the courier and ask to see who signed for the package and report it stolen?

If it was recorded delivery then surely its insured?

Look at his last post lol.

I've met the guy! He came to taggy's Halloween party and has family in South Wales. Or his mrs does I can't remember 100% which.

I'm no good with Scottish accents otherwise I'd love to help!

Can't believe he'd have the cheek to do that though! I'm pretty sure his brother had a glanza aswell iirc or a GT. I was fissed as a part when I met him. He seemed an arrogant little wanker then mind.

Shit just got in from work and seen all these comments haha :shok:

are you for real???

really!!!!

he phoned me and said he was coming to buy my car!!!

wow weird he was helping you out as well on your thread

some fbi work you have done there mate lol

this is his number if you aint got it

Yes thats the number i spoke to him on to sort out addresses when we were about to do the swap..

Looks like its 100% thats little faggot!!

If anyone can get me a definite address or location of where he is staying then please get in touch.. Id be happy to meet up with people and go up there to give the tosser a good thumping!! :)