Sign in to follow this  
Ollieh17

Mighty Car Mods Meet

Yep were going and it's gonna be a fuckin massive turnout, after the last embarrassment we need to show them how we really do things

They went to ultimate street car at Santapod and showed lots of modded shit and chav wankers who were all into getting pissed.... It made the uk car scene look fucking terrible so we invited them back to see a proper car meet done properly and they agreed. It's a bit of everything from everywhere and it's going to be fucking massive

but whats stopping the same chav dickheads turning up to this meet getting pissed and embarrassing the nation again ????

It's a one day thing that's mcm related USC is like a jae event for all makes and models and mcm only went there as it's a big multicar meet. This event hasn't any camping or alcohol related activities so it will only be people that know about it and are genuinely into the car scene

look forward to seeing you there. Guess you are all aiming to get into the main carpark? I won't be driving :( car looks silly atm

this looks like its guna be good, long way away tho :/

worth the trip ? starlet stand or is it just turn up ?

its just a turn up thing.. earlier you get there the more chance you are getting in the main carpark. Suppose a few starlet members could meet up first and get in together

We're leaving Bournemouth at 8 to be there for 10 ish I'm not going all that way to not get in the main bit

Not sure how big the main carpark is but may have to leave earlier than that to gurantee a spot!!

Will be leaving in the next hour or so! If you spot me/my GT (pink wheels) come say hi!

Pretty gutted I missed this.. Didn't think it was today! Only down the road for me :(