Lewis's 98 Spec TD04 236bhp Beast - Update: 08/05/14 - END GAME....

A Exedy 3 puk is a good clutch, around 300 quid new but it'll be able to handle TD04 torque with no worries ;)

Just made a thread on this. Really, Dont want to spend big money! But it seems i may have too! I do TONS of town driving too..

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome pal glad you like it i said you would lol :)

Thanks Jamie, It's a completely different car! That wastegate is alright to be far! In second itll flick to about 0.8 then lower back to 0.6/0.7 but as you know last night was FREEZING. So i'm guessing the air played a part!

Next up is a clutch and a FPR and fuel pump!

Thanks Jamie, It's a completely different car! That wastegate is alright to be far! In second itll flick to about 0.8 then lower back to 0.6/0.7 but as you know last night was FREEZING. So i'm guessing the air played a part!

Next up is a clutch and a FPR and fuel pump!

Yes glad its holding up it will do its job and still under fuel cut :)

You defo need them upgrades mate Look forward to seeing it at that meet on the 21st december mate :)

Yes glad its holding up it will do its job and still under fuel cut :)

You defo need them upgrades mate Look forward to seeing it at that meet on the 21st december mate :)

They'll be Christmas and early new year if funds (and Mrs) allow. Possible throw a civic rad into the equation as well. It would be rude not too.

I still want that pillar pod off you mate, and also the boot if your entertain my boot + cash!

Edited by Zeldoz

They'll be Christmas and early new year if funds (and Mrs) allow. Possible throw a civic rad into the equation as well. It would be rude not too.

I still want that pillar pod off you mate, and also the boot if your entertain my boot + cash!

Haha im shaw she will be nice and get you them mate :) , Defo will free alot of room with civic rad in place

Its still here mate with your name on it , I think its sold boss :(

Haha im shaw she will be nice and get you them mate :) , Defo will free alot of room with civic rad in place

Its still here mate with your name on it , I think its sold boss :(

The rad will give me more breathing space to work, and looks tidy as well!

I'm definitely taking it mate, i'll chuck you my old one too so your not without a pillar!

If your falling out of love, throw £500 at it. I garuntee your thank me! It's absolutely insane now! The noise is sooooooo good!

Hahaha this comment made me giggle

Glad your loving matey! She sound nice on that vid

The rad will give me more breathing space to work, and looks tidy as well!

I'm definitely taking it mate, i'll chuck you my old one too so your not without a pillar!

Defo buddy cheap enuf to hold of

I've already standard one to go back in pal

Hahaha this comment made me giggle

Glad your loving matey! She sound nice on that vid

It does sound good, I'll get a few videos when i can outside the car etc.. But it's a top notch kit, Can't grumble!

Not much to comment on!

Been enjoying the car lately, really becoming attached to it now!

Turbo kit is all good still. The eBay EWG is holding boost at around 0.7bar! On a 0.6 spring.

Scream is just loud as FUCK.

Just need the following now;

- Exedy Uprated Clutch

- FPR & Bits to fit

- Wideband

Then onto purchasing mapping an Emanage!

Been waiting for updates man!

Other than desperately trying to persuade my mate to swap my slipstreams for your grids nothing to comment on!

Gotta buy lots of bits and bobs between now and mapping so need another £1000 at the thing ideally.

Just enjoying what I've made so far really! Plus, it's Christmas time! So updates are few and far between on most of us here! Hahaha

Haha how are them grids coming along?

Yeah i understand atleast you got the kit on before xmas what really was suppose to of been a new year thing haha. All money lewis but im sure be worth it (Y)

They was on his car by that weekend! He ordered an alloy on the way home so didn't hang about!

Moneys king. I'll keep ploughing into this V! I love it, wish I converted my old one now!

Coming on well mate glad its still holding up :)

You out thursday lewis mine is back now :) might pop down its bin awhile

Yeah I'll probably nip out, gave it a miss last week do should show my face this week I guess.

Definitely pop down if you want bud!