• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Prefer the rg's looked more slutty, but it's your car and you like it that's all that matters :)

I loved the advan's to if I could of kept them I would of but they were just too small to get the stance right the pics don't do these justice it's a dirty whore with no skirts on lol

• 5 weeks later...

Just read through this, love it bud! JAM kits do look the best! if you ever change the turbo id love that K1 off you!

Ahh cool thanks for reading it's probably not the best just patter haha my sideskirts are going on the 29th going to look the nuts, fresh spoiler paint to it's currently getting new polybushes on the front arb and tracking set up due to changing the ride height and wheels done my homework for stance lots more pics soon :) as for the K1 it's probably going to my grave with me :D

20150613_212259_zpsvwpaqica.jpg

20150616_121747_zpsg8i3xrrp.jpg

20150616_115717_zpsz6wnbuni.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

She's still in the body shop avoiding the down pours from the thunderstorms be ready for Wednesday be getting a full respray after the JAM kits perfection. Sold a few bits off it to tone the pink down, cooling panel, c pillar brace got a lot more plans coming soon.

20150706_112648_zpsthat67ut.jpg

20150706_112704_zpsmhnhh5nu.jpg

20150706_113431_zps59xylr3m.jpg

20150706_112724_zpsamstdmr1_edit_1436199

20150703_214832_zpsciqx5tin.jpg

changing the gauge holders next just landed a new job I can feel a forged engine feeling coming on :D

Looking good my splitter need attention it's smashed to pieces on the underside and so many stone chips lol

They just sit that low I'm moving onto the front bumper next cheers :)