• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anybody know if you buy a japfest ticket duirectly from their website whether i covers just the driver or the driver and 3 passengers for entry? my mates going down in his fiesta ST with 2 passengers and parking in customer parking but is unsure what his ticket actually covers.

does anybody know if you buy a japfest ticket duirectly from their website whether i covers just the driver or the driver and 3 passengers for entry? my mates going down in his fiesta ST with 2 passengers and parking in customer parking but is unsure what his ticket actually covers.

It would be just him not his passengers

It's getting unlikely that my Glanza will be ready in time for track, as I don't want to go out on there without proper cooling.

I may have to turn up in my MR2 and go at the back of the stand, that's if it's not sold by then.

Haven't booked accommodation yet must do it tonight. Was busy booking up the rallies over here and completely forgot about it! Could nearly have been sleeping in the car! Lol

Cribs causeway premier inn for the Friday dude

We're driving down from Scotland on the Friday night mate and doing an all nighter!:( needing somewhere for the Saturday but everywheres booked haha!