• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Twas me going around planting decals and keyrings everywhere...

Apologies if you didn't get one I only had so many of each!

Was a great turnout, awesome to see that many EP's in such a close area again!

Hat goes off to Mr Browner imo! I couldn't find you until I had to leave Connor, but the GT looked amazing and what you went thru to get it here, you want a medal for!

I thought I had shit luck!

Was a mint day! Only problem in my eyes is the stand looked a mess as cars were allover :-( Don't mean any offence to the mods or anything as I no you had your hands full and did a mint job sorting everyone's stand passes out and organising that many cars! :-)

Edited by drongo boi

as always japfest is a good day out, nice to see so many again :)

Was a mint day! Only problem in my eyes is the stand looked a mess as cars were allover :-( Don't mean any offence to the mods or anything as I no you had your hands full and did a mint job sorting everyone's stand passes out and organising that many cars! :-)

i couldnt agree more. thought this both times i came back to the stand after walking round others.

Great day! Thanks to those who organised it, home now after a 6 1/2 hour drive and being up for 36 hours :S

Had some fun on the way home too following some UKSO members on the M5 taking rolling shots, will upload em tomorrow.

Quality of cars on the stand was brilliant as well :)

Sam.

A few did try and sort the stand out before the mods got in there but no one wanted to really listen they just pulled up n fucked off trisk was trying to sort things out but no one was listening only so much you can do tho int there still a fantastic day and a great turn out!

Edited by rinseep82

Well done to the those who took the lead in organising the club. I would of walked away from the task of just sorting out the tickets in the pouring rain. It was a really good day out and nice to meet some other owners as well :)

First Japfest and I absolutely loved it! Thanks to the admins who done a fantastic job! Didn't get to speak to many of you but there's gonna be plenty more shows I'll be attending! 😊

I was first on the stand in my kp, tried to get everyone pulled forward to the Tarmac on the front row neatly but everyone was just getting further away all the way down the stand. Maybe a briefing on stand layout is needed next time. Bath and Bristol scoobys won best stand and had the trophy presented by Clarkson, May and Hammond, could have been us!

If people had listened to Trisk then we wouldn't of had that problem, think we need some staff hoodies/tops for this ;) I was meant to be helping but got stuck in the stupid que!

Was an awesome day and didn't really get to speak to many people except the faces I knew haha.

Who was it that got pulled over on the way?

Thanks for a good day guys, great people nice to meet new faces, and thanks too socks for the keyring buddy :) likewise unless my friend didnt point it out id of drove off lol . definetly see you all at the next one :) !! (if anyone as pics of RCF,JOR,XTC pm me please:D)

If people had listened to Trisk then we wouldn't of had that problem, think we need some staff hoodies/tops for this ;) I was meant to be helping but got stuck in the stupid que!

Was an awesome day and didn't really get to speak to many people except the faces I knew haha.

Who was it that got pulled over on the way?

Yeh that's a mint idea just so people will listen to them.....hopefully :-P or even vests so anyone could wear them just to organise the stand :-)

It was mattep91glanza (I'm sure that's his username). He got pulled saying he had no insurance as he only insured it on Friday lol

Edited by drongo boi

I had a good day with the misses!love how all the starlets are diffrent In some way or another! thanks to the admin for giving me ticket in the pouring rain! and thanks for letting me see glanza-bens face when his car got covered in mud from someone wheel spinning haha!

Anyone see the aygo blue civic get pulled? he got 3 points 100 pound fine for cutting a red light

and I almost forgot tom using his mums tea towel!

Edited by StarletSr?

Plans are a foot to ensure that the Admin team are there first,

We are looking at posting all tickets out, we were held back by a few stragglers whom arrived late, putting us behind.

We will still organise a convoy but it will finish direct at the venue, as i can tell you it's no fun being stuck in the queue!!!!

Other than that it was a succesful day, the organising of the stand does need the involvement and co operation of ALL on the stand.

And apologies to the people that did not get a club freebie, we ran out of sticker and key rings!!!!

John

I had a good day with the misses!love how all the starlets are diffrent In some way or another! thanks to the admin for giving me ticket in the pouring rain! and thanks for letting me see glanza-bens face when his car got covered in mud from someone wheel spinning haha!

Anyone see the aygo blue civic get pulled? he got 3 points 100 pound fine for cutting a red light

and I almost forgot tom using his mums tea towel!

You can't beat your mums tea towel it got all the mad off haha

And for Glanza-bens car getting mud all over it was one more reason to break it for parts but anyway cheers for a great day people

epic day..

was so tired on 1.5 hours kip, sorry if I didn't get chance to talk to everyone..

I had no issues at all,(doubted could make it thurs evening).

so surprised by that trouble free day..

if anyone has a car trailer they want to lend me for shows, I can do track time.

well done to everyone for a great day..

Good day also. :) and I didn't get to meet and speak to no one as I'm shy ;) haha, and I wasn't in a starlet and was in my mrs daily Micra and had a few cocks laughing and taking the piss which I was shocked and was disappointed about , just because you had your starlet on stand and I had a Micra don't give you the right to be taking the piss whoever you was! And also the cock in the red standard ep80 shouting at me about the Micra! All I can say is I'm disappointed :(

Good day also. :) and I didn't get to meet and speak to no one as I'm shy ;) haha, and I wasn't in a starlet and was in my mrs daily Micra and had a few cocks laughing and taking the piss which I was shocked and was disappointed about , just because you had your starlet on stand and I had a Micra don't give you the right to be taking the piss whoever you was! And also the cock in the red standard ep80 shouting at me about the Micra! All I can say is I'm disappointed :(

Was that you in the green on? I was few cars ahead in the traffic and pointed it out to my mate saying if I hadn't have brought my ep I would be in the old dears micra having races with you lol

Was that you in the green on? I was few cars ahead in the traffic and pointed it out to my mate saying if I hadn't have brought my ep I would be in the old dears micra having races with you lol

yea was in the green one and I saw you just ahead of me lol , everyone laughs at the Micra and she is a machine lol never breaks Down and cheap to run :)