relationship failures lol

Ok I want to hear all of your remedy's so we can all soothe each others pain, broke up with the lass but as Billy Bob Thornton says " they can't all be winners can they" if you have seen bad santa then you know the crack!

Edited by Gainzy

6 years and she decided to fuck around behind my back then leave me for him.. karma hit her hard tho and i hit him harder... lol

1. spend more on your car

2. booze the fuck out of weekends

3. fuck everything that walks

4. fuck her friends

5. YOLO

:p

Edited by corofin12345

6 years and she decided to fuck around behind my back then leave me for him.. karma hit her hard tho and i hit him harder... lol

1. spend more on your car

2. booze the fuck out of weekends

3. fuck everything that walks

4. fuck her friends

5. YOLO

:p

legend!!! number 4 all the way! lmfao :p

Number 4 is only a good answer if it was a harsh break up it's just a vicious circle sonebody fucks you over you fuck sombody else over too many fuck heads aroundI like to think of YOLO as YODO you only die once lol think for me I need to start saving for a house or am going to be living in my Glanza for the rest of my life using the wheel well as a shaving pit!

The best way to get over someone, is to get under someone else. Always works mate :)

I agree as soon as your banging somebody else it's great but as you seem to get older you need more things and settling down will come into play..

When I split with my ex I decided to try and fuck a bird from every major city/town in the UK, met a chick on the web to tick Leicester off, looked good in her pics... I turned up to be greeted by her whole family who shed invited round to meet her new bf... Fuck. And she was fat and horrific.

So I fucked her twice told her my car was making funny noises and headed home at 4am lol

The best way to get over someone, is to get under someone else. Always works mate :)

2nd this mate! Recently split with my now ex of 4 years within the last couple of months, got under someone else within the first week and haven't turned back lol.

Single life is better when your young - fact. Done a few kinda long term-ers and it just gets fuckin boring after a few months.

That's what you got to do! Friends with benefits is the best way. You just got to tell them at the very start so they know what they are in for. And when you get bored move on haha

That's what you got to do! Friends with benefits is the best way. You just got to tell them at the very start so they know what they are in for. And when you get bored move on haha

You know the score Grant haha, my last 'girlfriend' tried to move into my flat haha, no danger, papped her off after that.

You know the score Grant haha, my last 'girlfriend' tried to move into my flat haha, no danger, papped her off after that.

I could just imagine her bringing more and more stuff around each time she came round.. :lol:

BOOOM! this lad makes sense for once! :D

Haha I do sometimes :lol:

can't seem to do it to myself at the age of 20, get close to a bird, almost relationship point then i realise i just don't feel enough for her to want to have a shot as i'm just not ready to grow up yet. either that or i just get fucked over in one way or another. either way it's a 50/50 spilt of karma and i'm racking up digits whilst i'm young :pardon: you lose some you win some.

Edited by Billy SR