• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The two stolen passport passengers are a cover up, this planes hijacked and is being kitted up with bombs ready to take something out, why else would you take a plane you ain't gonna fly to the shop in it

Yep, I'm thinking the same thing. It'll be too late before anyone can do anything.

Yep, I'm thinking the same thing. It'll be too late before anyone can do anything.

Give it a week or a month but it's coming and it's gonna do alot of damage, and the passenger's will be on it and used as a reason not to blow it out the sky

The two stolen passport passengers are a cover up, this planes hijacked and is being kitted up with bombs ready to take something out, why else would you take a plane you ain't gonna fly to the shop in it

I don't think they would have liked anyone to find out the plane was even missing if they were about to fly it into something.

More than likely it's who's on the plane that they are more concerned about kidnapping or killing. Apparently members of a very powerful family who are opposing another powerful families business proposition were on that flight

Or it's a cover up of a cover up I rekon, they still haven't showed anything about Fukushima nuclear spillage on any mainstream news. Just a lovely distraction in my eyes.

But obviously I'm sticking to Somali pirates turne Somali pilots are responsible

Shit, never thought of that, jesus that is a scary thought of all these passengers used as a bargaining tool.....Fuck....

Where as say twin towers was just "supposedly" planes and look at the mess that made

imagine if

This could end up a plane full of weapons that could take out alot more

I don't think they would have liked anyone to find out the plane was even missing if they were about to fly it into something.

More than likely it's who's on the plane that they are more concerned about kidnapping or killing. Apparently members of a very powerful family who are opposing another powerful families business proposition were on that flight

Or it's a cover up of a cover up I rekon, they still haven't showed anything about Fukushima nuclear spillage on any mainstream news. Just a lovely distraction in my eyes.

But obviously I'm sticking to Somali pirates turne Somali pilots are responsible

Yea but it's not like goin into a shop and stealing some sweets you can't just walk out a airport with a plane in your pocket,

Just take it stash it move it stash it rig it with weapons fit some anti radar shit to it and go fuck shit up

Yea but it's not like goin into a shop and stealing some sweets you can't just walk out a airport with a plane in your pocket,

Just take it stash it move it stash it rig it with weapons fit some anti radar shit to it and go fuck shit up

I suppose, seems a lot of effort though and risky when you can just crash it into a busy shopping centre and have the same effect

I suppose, seems a lot of effort though and risky when you can just crash it into a busy shopping centre and have the same effect

A shopping center has no reason but a government building on the other hand could be alot more upraw and harder to plan, it's clearly something major because some one could spot a plane as they find individual people and things are spotted all over by something, but to be able to take a plane your either dynamo or some serious planning was involved to make sure it goes quick

A shopping center has no reason but a government building on the other hand could be alot more upraw and harder to plan, it's clearly something major because some one could spot a plane as they find individual people and things are spotted all over by something, but to be able to take a plane your either dynamo or some serious planning was involved to make sure it goes quick

Is there something your not telling us Ben lol you dark horse lmao

I don't think think they'd keep it, then crash it. They'd have to keep the hostages alive to use them as protection, prepare the plane refuel the plane some how get it to take off from one of the little islands it's on etc

If they were going to crash it into something, they wouldn't have waited a week or perhaps months for the search etc to die down. They'd have just done it straight away.

I imagine if they had planned all of this shit they'd have gone fuck it I can find an abandoned airbase with plenty of planes to use where nobody would notice they were missing so no guards and security would be stepped up etc. I can't see them stealing a plane knowing it would be publicised for them to have to hide it etc. unless there was someone or something of value on it

I don't think think they'd keep it, then crash it. They'd have to keep the hostages alive to use them as protection, prepare the plane refuel the plane some how get it to take off from one of the little islands it's on etc

If they were going to crash it into something, they wouldn't have waited a week or perhaps months for the search etc to die down. They'd have just done it straight away.

I imagine if they had planned all of this shit they'd have gone fuck it I can find an abandoned airbase with plenty of planes to use where nobody would notice they were missing so no guards and security would be stepped up etc. I can't see them stealing a plane knowing it would be publicised for them to have to hide it etc. unless there was someone or something of value on it

We will all have to wait and see what has happened and we're it's gone

Yeah I suppose all any of us can do is speculate

Just seems a lot of effort to crash it into something aha.

I read somewhere that the islands they were headed to are a group of over 500 and only 30 of them have people living on them

Yeah I suppose all any of us can do is speculate

Just seems a lot of effort to crash it into something aha.

I read somewhere that the islands they were headed to are a group of over 500 and only 30 of them have people living on them

anything and everything is possible these days though so could be anything