So I'm sure most of you have heard about this missing plane. See the link below if you haven't.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-26510027

I also read somewhere that family / friends of those on board successfully called the phones of missing people but nobody answered.

Weird is an understatement. Something isn't right, it can't just "go missing"...

Thoughts?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Russia could of taken it as they seem to be taking whatever they want at the moment and no-one has done anything about it, but it is really strange if it had crashed the phones would be smashed beyond beleif

Edited by fremyjay

I've been following this quite closely and it does seem a mystery. But it's obviously somewhere whether it's at the bottom of the ocean or broken into millions of little bits. I hope they do find it though for the sakes of the families of all the people on board.

There has too be a cover up of some sort as that article says there have been thousands of plane crashes ect. so we know where and how to find debris and the black box, where it disappeared too also helps, so why don't experts even know whats happened

its weird like... I think its been taking hostage by some one and they have ditched it somwhere mabys ditching all traces to it.. like that says the black box can never be destroyed so I do not think it has crashed...

hmmmm very very very strange one also there mobile phones are still ringing :sad:

Surely if the phone are ringing they can just trace them?

True you could find the nearest antenna to them as you can trace the signal to it, maybe we should set up our own investigation we seem to be better experts than there ones

Edited by fremyjay

Thought phones had to be switched on while on a aircraft?

Off

But if you're being taken over, there's a real good chance you're going to ignore that and turn your phone on, to get a text out or something.

On that link above someone posted, it says that the plane can broadcast its location, speed etc - but if that system is disabled then obviously that doesn't work. Apparently it's as simple as removing a fuse in the cockpit to disable this system. If it's been hijacked, disabled then flown below radar, then this plane could be anywhere within the flying range of whatever fuel that had left. There's also apparently quite a lot of radar black spots where planes are not tracked, but i'm not sure how true this is.

Off

But if you're being taken over, there's a real good chance you're going to ignore that and turn your phone on, to get a text out or something.

On that link above someone posted, it says that the plane can broadcast its location, speed etc - but if that system is disabled then obviously that doesn't work. Apparently it's as simple as removing a fuse in the cockpit to disable this system. If it's been hijacked, disabled then flown below radar, then this plane could be anywhere within the flying range of whatever fuel that had left. There's also apparently quite a lot of radar black spots where planes are not tracked, but i'm not sure how true this is.

That could be what happened as if the black box touched water then the locating beacon would of been activated, so that rules crashing into the sea out of the equation

I've read that "there's no evidence been recovered" yet yesterday I read "we have recovered what appears to be a passenger entrance/exit door in the first sea search area" :/ how can that blatant contradiction go unnoticed? It's strange. And they have 2 sea area searches underway yet there's the tail of a island/form of land that's not been mentioned as a search area :/

And they are looking into a mid flight breakup makes no sense at all but I feel for the family's who want to know what happened. And the various "experts" (triangulating cell signals will not do it as the phones could now be switched off and making excuses