It never existed in the first place, its a scare mongering story put together by environmentalists to stop us flying....

Joking ofcourse fuck knows why happened to it, i hope everyone onboard is ok, i suspect it has been hijacked and landed somewhere secretly :/

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to know how someone can lose a 200 tonne Boeing 777 and its last contact was just off malasia, how could something like that happen I mean its fucking hinormous and why weren't scrambler jet raised when all contact was lost in a blatant radar area

It wasn't a "blatant radar area", ATC said contact was sometimes lost with aircraft in this area, They said it was common.

True you could find the nearest antenna to them as you can trace the signal to it, maybe we should set up our own investigation we seem to be better experts than there ones

Yes, This would be more use.

I saw on The Gaurdian that the Senior Crash Investigator commented "If it has crashed, it would be either on land or on the water"

NO FUCKING SHIT

It's hard to say it's been hijacked. It was at 35000ft when it vanished. If you were to have turned off the beacons etc you still have a huge plane to somehow screen from radar. Even in a radar black out area by the time you get below radar the chances are it would have popped back up again?

What about some sort of home made emp (or major electrical malfunction), wipe all communications and controls?. Would hit the sea in one piece restricting the debris field?

What ever happened they need to find it to find out what the hell happened!

There is loads of different story's flying about.

I kinda think that its been took over and they are flying it to a hideout.

Once things have maybes settled then their gonna use it has a weapon, something like 9/11, and fly it into some where.

But who knows, it could have well crashed..

I think the crew were paid off, "here's 4mil each I want you to pull the fuse on the responder and drop below radar and fly to this airfield!" Either that or a government wanted to 'remove' person/persons from the flight!

I think the crew were paid off, "here's 4mil each I want you to pull the fuse on the responder and drop below radar and fly to this airfield!" Either that or a government wanted to 'remove' person/persons from the flight!

give a us a gram of whatever you been smoking Edited by TurboTobz