Also remember if they dont keep the passengers alive then nobody will know plus they don't even have to be on the plane just stashed somewhere and still nobody would be none the wiser but I have to admit Ben im with you on this one I mean that is some serious planing and the first thing you would do with a terrorists plane is make it worth stealing so if your going to crash it then it needs to do some serious damage

Plus is all this shit about people seeing a wreckage just to throw the goverment off the trail while they move it as far as possible ??

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The US gov't will be monitoring it, All this searching lark now is just a delay.

It has followed another plane in the same path west of Malasia (Two planes within 500ft of eachother at ATC will show as one dot on the radar, not two dots), this plane had it's transponder on, so allowed the 777 to follow undetected & un-questioned.

I wonder what else will follow.

USA know more then they are letting on.

Malasia are letting on more then they know. (i.e In a press release saying that the plane was 100% hijacked, and 1 hour later _denying_ they even said it was hijacked...WTF)

It is also confirmed that the "All right, good night" message was the co-pilot.

Edited by Jamie5414

The plane hit vtec, tore a hole in the fabric of space, an anomaly opened up in the 4th dimension and it time travelled into the future of another world.

Creased! Hahaha

If it has been pilfered who ever did it is a bloody switched on cookie.

If it's been stolen for dodgey purposes I'd be worried. That's a hefty old unit to steal, hide and keep covered up for this long.

If they can plan that much they can plan a lot worse.

Watch it turn up in 10 years like nothing happened lol

'what do you mean we're late!?'

The items they spotted they reckon could of come off a container ship, they dont know whats happened too it, if they were certain im sure they would of found something by now

Edited by fremyjay

Theres boats on route now. Will be in the area in a few hours so maybe there'll be some news in the next 24 hours

think they've been to the location I saw a picture of a plane over the spot it was seen on satelite it was marked with a smoke bomb. Nothing found though, although maybe wrong I was proof reading at work.

As of about 6.30 a boat was a few hours away. Planes have been there, Seen stuff. Satellite images 'suggest' somethings there.

So maybe by the morning there might be some news.

Google mh370 and look for the likes of BBC and the guardian for reliable pages. One has a live update page to it all as well