amethyst purple glanzif! Volk split rims :) new brakes

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had a great day today at Japfest2 very impressed with the UKSO club stand good too see people always making a big appearance! Great too see some of the cars up close! I caught up with M.B-Glanza today very top genuine bloke who is breaking a glanza at the min i highly recommend him as a seller!

So i picked up my goodies today!! The main one i was exited for was my two glanza wings these are in great condition and really straight they even look like they have the factory paint still on them! Now i have all the parts i need to start the body work i can wait for the spoiler and wing mirrors :)

2mquhbp.jpg

2dahisi.jpg

I also got a holder for my flare! woo haha only bought the flare 4 years ago! And by coincidence its a Toyota one!

2d1sol2.jpg

My drivers side sun visor the sticker on it was all crinkled at shit i tried removing it but it kept wanting to stick and tear to the visor so i thought sod it, asked mark if he has a glanza one for sale and he kindly gave me one for free! Bonus!

27xh254.jpg

2zzu4uq.jpg

I have two lockers full, a corner in the workshop full of parts and now my boot! i think i need to get fitting stuff!!!

50ipmc.jpg

Cheers lee im hoping it will be worth the wait! Got tax n mot due now, rent on my house and my birds birthday coming up so the car will have to go on hold for a tiny weeny bit till i get those out the way!

Does anyone know if i can get replica stickers made for the door shuts under the bonnet etc from the glanza? If your going to do a rep i should do it properly :)

Cheers lee im hoping it will be worth the wait! Got tax n mot due now, rent on my house and my birds birthday coming up so the car will have to go on hold for a tiny weeny bit till i get those out the way!

Does anyone know if i can get replica stickers made for the door shuts under the bonnet etc from the glanza? If your going to do a rep i should do it properly :)

Drop josh @ tuner lifestyle a PM and he will be able to sort you out :D his stuff is top notch aswell :)

James

Drop josh @ tuner lifestyle a PM and he will be able to sort you out :D his stuff is top notch aswell :)

James

thanks buddy i PMd him but sadly he no longer deals with making custom stickers etc now so the search continues! Edited by Rich-k
  • 2 weeks later...

So I've stilk not got around to fitting any parts yet haha

however i did change my spark plugs today and topped up my power steering fluid drives so much nicer now that horrible missfire has gone! Fresh bill of 6 months tax too! Ill fit little things like my flare holder etc but the big stiff like bumpers wind deflectors and that will have to wait till the cars been painted!

• 3 weeks later...

Rich, this looks an epic project! Sorry about the wheels, they would have really set the car off now looking! Love a red starlet 👍

thanks mate i cant wait to finnish it! :)

No updates as of yet as i have had to sort my finances out for my birds birthday n my rent this month! But gave the car a fresh bill of tax and a wash lol! Once I've sorted that ill start saving to buy my my paint wheels n coilovers! I've given dizzy my trd rad cap n password jdm battery stay in a swap for a gold one just waiting on them :) hopefully ill have some real updates soon lol

• 2 weeks later...

Right finally some progress well I've got the panel beater in work to start smoothing off the bumper where it was chopped badly in the past and in the mean time I started blocking down my wings ready for primer!

s25u1v.jpg

I also got some glanza folding mirrors this week :)

2di4xg0.jpg

And because the sale fell through on the wed sports I got my self a lovely set of enkei RP-01 just need rubber!!!

21kghp5.jpg

so my list of mods has grown! So far I've got

glanza front bumper

Oem front lip

glanza front fogs

glanza v dials

glanza grill

Glanza side skirts

glanza rear bumper

glanza wings x2

glanza flare holder

toyota warning flare

glanza sun visor lol

oem wind deflectors

enkei rp-01 wheels 14"

Momo gear knob

password jdm battery stay

TRD oil cap

apexi hypercone induction kit

D1 spec gold lug nuts

glanza s stickers

glanza v bonnet

glanza headlights

Glanza folding mirrors

i think thats everything just need exhaust tyres and to paint the car!!!

Edited by Rich-k

Cheers guys very excited for the enkeis! Hot pinknwould be different but it would get ruined by dust i need darker colours easier to keep clean! I've always liked 98 spec interior, i was thinking get a 98 spec steering wheel, and some nice recaros? And match the door card material with the gear gaitor? Perhaps black suede?? Keep it simple but still different??? Thinking of doing my carpet in black too?? Not overly fussed about a strip race interior for the minuit as I've only got 75bhp may as well have some comfort lol

• 4 weeks later...

So I've added a few more things to the list of parts waiting to go on!

A genuine nardi steering wheel with boss!

A 98 spec glanza rear spoiler

some all red 96 spec rear lights :)

The panel beater in work finally finnished off smoothing my front bumper! So all my panels are ready for there first 6-7 coats of high build primer woohoo! Just tackling the shell now! I've fitted my glanza sun visor and the warning flare holder, i cant wait to do the noticable mods! Need to save up to buy a primer kit and paint, i wanna get a custom exhaust made from a local guy whos shit hot at doing them and im in desperate need of buying coilovers but the price is DAMN! i looked into financing meister r but I've just took finance on over a grands worth of snap on tools so cant really afford both! :(