amethyst purple glanzif! Volk split rims :) new brakes

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There was a Glanza that was in Hull for a long while that was black with a hint of red. Looked really smart but looked pretty standard tbh. I really liked it but wasn't much of a statement. That wee Glanza has been passed about a lot recently, been on ebay a few times etc bit of a shame really.

yawn. purples been done to death. something like BMW laguna seca blue with a pearl over the top is what i was thinking to do my glanza before it became a donor.

Was going to suggest Laguna seca blue too, looks so fresh!

Yeah i dont want a car that looks like a standard colour or it wont stand out, i have my mind set on a colour now and I've gotta just stick to it!

Anyway I've finnished my boot lid welded the washer hole up and redid all the smoothing that was done previously :)

123uvl0.jpg

dzcj5s.jpg

2rnczgl.jpg

15xu0t5.jpg

2a410g.jpg

Also got 4 nexen tyres which im hopefully fitting tomorrow :)

2wd0ae1.jpg

I've sanded the bootlid and filled the imperfections ready to be primered again :)

Fitted my wheels today as my tyres where getting low, i know it looks shit atm multicoloured car stock height and small wheels but it will all look good once done! I've had to use d1 spec lug nuts n there wank as my oem ones dont fit :( can anyone tell me if glanza ones are any smaller than uk spec? As i wanna get these off asap. Thanks :)

2506sgg.jpg

vgh6c9.jpg

Boot looks awesome, when i attempt tp smooth bits it looks great but then when i drive it the filler sinks :( lol

The wheel nuts probably don't fit becuse the bolt holes on the wheels are small. I had this on my work wheels. Try some steel tuner nuts or something? the standard wheel nuts are chunky :(

Boot looks awesome, when i attempt tp smooth bits it looks great but then when i drive it the filler sinks :( lol

The wheel nuts probably don't fit becuse the bolt holes on the wheels are small. I had this on my work wheels. Try some steel tuner nuts or something? the standard wheel nuts are chunky :(

Yeah thats because when the filler gets truely hard it does sink, that why I've left mine s long so the filler has plenty of time to go rock solid and im lucky because im able to bake all my repairs, its also better to prime it twice so you can see where its sank when you block it down so you can apply more filler of need be! :) yeah it is i can screw the nuts in but i cant fit a socket in there to tighten it up so i need smaller nuts :(

Good progress buddy some amount of work you have put in, im looking forward to seeing what colour you go for.

Im in the middle of spraying some of my car, I know who to ask if I need help haha

Thanks buddy :) yeah any time just send me a message dude

Just got an utter bargain!! 2 gt seats for 20 quid! Only down the road from me and the guys even offered to deliver them! Happy days! Cant wait to clean them as there filthy! Are they a straight fit? :)

2jcao9y.png

Nice one lads thanks for the replies!! Should be a peice of cake then!! :) cant wait too fit them i can start saying good bye too granny spec interior lol

Thanks lee matey much appriciated!

Cheers guys well they arrived today! Gave them a quick jet wash and drying them out in the compressor room there really nice well happy with them :) guy said he had them fitted in a paeso before me lol

2ldbsrl.jpg

6fcznm.jpg