amethyst purple glanzif! Volk split rims :) new brakes

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've looked at my seats n the rails look almost identical but i wont know till there out, i blew them all out n hoovered them today so im hoping there dry by tomorrow as i wanna go in and strip all my interior down hoover the shit out my carpets, id love some new floor matts as mine are getting tired, i wanna fit my black gear gaitor and hopefully fit my seats, strip all my center console out n make it lovely and smell fresh, stinks a bit like a workshop in my car atm n gets covered in dust lol i need to get some decent seat covers too :)

Fitted my seats today bolted straight in with no modding! :) happy days! Need a rear bench now and sort the door cards out etc dont look great at the minuit but the seats are a massive improvement and feel so comfy!!

2uj2lon.jpg

2lnxyes.jpg

ONLY JOKING HAHA

But i have re primered one side ready for paint so chuffed with the turn out you can kinda see how its gunna look when its done :) im so glad i left it so long to re do, because the rear quater had sunk ever so slightly but i wasnt risking it so i re filled it, feathered back the paint flake and got rid of the runs from previous paint work, took a few hours but least its done! Just waiting for it to bake now so i can go home! :)

1zyftee.jpg

8zk1sz.jpg

35hqs00.jpg

2nkqan6.jpg

2e0n1qw.jpg

So this Friday i will have officially owned my car a whole year!

im not as far as id like to be at this point, but no point rushing if i want it to be mint.

I've decided to do a list of what I've done the past year and what I hope to get done in the future! Cars coming off the road on the 20th so i can strip it down for paint!

• Apexi induction kit.
  • Glanza front bumper
  • Oem front lip
  • Oem rear lip
  • Glanza side skirts
  • Glanza headlights
  • Glanza bonnet
  • Glanza rear bumper
  • Glanza 96 spec rear lights
  • Glanza boot lid with reg plate surround
  • 98 spec Glanza spoiler
  • GT seats
  • Enkei 14" RP01 wheels
  • 4 Nexen tyres
  • Black leather gear gaitor
  • Skunk 2 gear knob
  • Glanza sun visor
  • Glanza flare holder with flare
  • Oem Wind deflectors
  • D1 Spec lug nuts
  • x2 Glanza wings
  • Smooth boot
  • Smooth aerial
  • Smooth quater doors and wings
  • Smooth lip into bumper
  • Double din CD Player
  • Refurb jdm fade on the headlights lol
  • Glanza front fogs
  • Glanza wing mirrors
  • Nardi Steering wheel
  • Maybe more i cant remember lol

​Near and Distant future plans :)

• Meister R coilovers
  • Underseal the car for rust protection
  • custom exhaust
  • uprated front brakes and calipers
  • Glanza rear disc conversion
  • Re-trim interior.
  • Respray
  • FTE rebuilt, just over 200bhp mark something i can use as a daily and have fun on track with, im not after huge power, just fast acceleration!!!
  • 15 inch Enkei RPF01 or some other JDM wheel
  • Front toe hook

Thats all i can really think of for now :) I'm sure i have loads more in mind but I'm bored and tired so i decided to write a load of nonsense on here for you all to read :)

Edited by Rich-k

Hahaha thanks guys :)

Im not giving anything away on the colour, only because its taken me a year to decide and people always try make me do all sorts of different colours so i dont want to change my mind lol! :)

I just really need to get my car lowered :(

Edited by Rich-k

So i had about an hour after work so i started to strip down my car! And also test fitted a few bits for a laugh n created a super light weight exhaust ;) haha! I gotta bolt the glanza wings up properly then they can be smoothed off :)

dh3bdd.jpg

nybfp1.jpg

f3ungx.jpg

rrqtqs.jpg

Cheers chris mate :)

Well spent a bit more time on the car today, re primed my boot lid so thats done! Also fitted my wings and bonnet there gapped up now but didnt have a pic from when id finnished it all because i was rushing, im just waiting for my mate rob to smooth of my wings for me now everythings in position so i can finnish of the final stage of primer! Its just a waiting game now but i hope he does it tonight! Because then i can primer the other side and wings, primer my mirror caps n thats it then!!! Final strip down for sanding and paint!!! Cant wait to have it back on the road!!! Oh and i ran into a snapped bolt in the front of my passenger wing was a right ball ache but i drilled it out haha! :) oh and i need to refurb my wheels!

Naked car!

2r6m7p0.jpg

War wound from twat bolt lol

2qmgg9v.jpg

Quick test fit with nothing bolted in or anything ARGH JUST WANT IT DONE lol

30tqdde.jpg