amethyst purple glanzif! Volk split rims :) new brakes

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks guys! i got more done today painted my bumpers and spoiler and fitted them! i was going to bond my rear splitter and side skirts but i had no bond in work! disaster!! but i took some pics! :) Cant wait to lower it finnish flatting and polishing it and get it back on the road!!! :) cant believe its my car when i look at it just cant wait to Finnish it to be happy :) ohhh i need a backbox too lol shes covered in crap and dust so cant wait to clean her hope to have her finnished next weekend!!

1zc1kaq.jpg

1zf4fp3.jpg

2iljzoh.jpg

x0qmj7.jpg

16kvnk.jpg

2zg9tgo.jpg

zjjs4h.jpg

and0m1.jpg

25yvuqu.jpg

Edited by Rich-k

Colour is class mate! Not to sure about the wheels tbh. Maybe look better when it's lowered tho.

thanks mate :) i think the wheels are a bit marmite because the car is so stupidly high and the wheels are so small :(

Thanks guys im really overwhelmed by the comments means alot :) cant beleive its so close to being finnished after all this time i seen it together for the first time in the sun today and wow the colour is amazing! Its like having a new car! I cant beleive its mine ill be so happy when I've done all the niggly bits. Also tonight before i left work we fotted my rear splitter and skirts :) i used tiger seal and on the skirts ran tiger seal across the top and drilled holes in the bottom where the oem fitings go and screwed bolts in place :) love it

307rm8k.jpg

fwnlag.jpg

mrwe8m.jpg

xmr6ad.jpg

Absolutley stunning mate i hope this is going to jae. It looks amazing ill have to stop myself from licking it 😂😂 the reflection off the paint its like a mirror from the pictures it looks like an extemely expensive paint job

Thanks guys theae comments really are amazing!:) kits all tight on now really finnishes i off! Cant wait to fit my wind deflectors once I've polished ot all :) also put a deposit down on a set of polo coilovers today to mod them to fit! Only second hand nice cheap and cheerful will do till i pay my snap-on account off and can get finance on meister r coilovers then :)

Just had a flick through your thread, can't believe how far it's come. Probably the nicest paint job I've ever seen on here, good job!

Wow thanks mate!! Really apprciciate that bud!!!

I got cracking with flatting my laqyer today its a very long job to do it properly but well worth doing! I am flatting any peice of orange peel and every bit of dirt nibs out of her so its like glass! I took a pic of how it looks flatted so excited to polish it! Just need to finnish sanding it all!i have the passenger wing door and boot left to do now :) you can do this quicker using a DA sander but im doing by hand with a block for a much better job :)

mh7ihx.jpg

2m5l7ux.jpg

I had done the bonnet after this pic was taken but didnt get a pic

Aaaand a pic of how it looks before its polished

zk3140.jpg