amethyst purple glanzif! Volk split rims :) new brakes

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks guys!! I keep just visualising how its going to look and get excited! Im not sure weather i go for a front tow hook? I've not always been a fan but i seen one done nicely tucked into the bumper and i really likee it! And when i go on track if the worst happens I've got something to get towed on as i dont like the look of the factory one haha

Just read this whole thread and loved it!

Can't wait to see this finished. Wish I had the skills to do something like this!

Keep up the good work.....and hurry up!! Lol

Thanks matey i really approciate it!!!

So finally I've cracked on!! Gotta fair few things to update, firstly I've bought a set of CD clocks so hopefully now ill have a set of gauges with a rev counter lol!

N secondly.....i dont need to primer anything else!!! After a long day I've got my wings smoothed, mirror caps done and the other side primed for the final time! So once im back off my holiday in 2 weeks i can get it all stripped sanded and painted!!!

o8w7md.jpg

2hxsjue.jpg

dcc8bt.jpg

1z1bts9.jpg

b5ph5u.jpg

mshssx.jpg

33ohenk.jpg

2nsnfjl.jpg

And whilst i was out picking my girl friend up from work my mates decided it would be funny to chop my back box off n fit a stainless table leg on lmfao so I've had to make an exhaust tip to fit and custom make a clamp etc but i didnt have time to do that today lol! Tbf it sounds pretty good hahaha I've got a video but dont know how to upload it! Dont worry it wont be staying but i dont have any choice but to use it for the time being as my backbox is now dead hahaha

Im planning on doing a turbo build for this car, im thinking of buying a low milage damaged sportif, and using that engine, and once its built use my old engine and body panels put it back on the road and sell it, i dont have a huuge budget but not after huge silly power, i will be using the standard ct9 and just refresh the engine etc, i think i know everything i need but im new to all this as I've never turboed an n.a car before so if anyone can send me over any advice at all ill be very thankful! Thank you!!

Im planning on doing a turbo build for this car, im thinking of buying a low milage damaged sportif, and using that engine, and once its built use my old engine and body panels put it back on the road and sell it, i dont have a huuge budget but not after huge silly power, i will be using the standard ct9 and just refresh the engine etc, i think i know everything i need but im new to all this as I've never turboed an n.a car before so if anyone can send me over any advice at all ill be very thankful! Thank you!!

After seeing a fee done im thinking of doing the same mate. Ill always be up for lending a hand aswell when i can

After seeing a fee done im thinking of doing the same mate. Ill always be up for lending a hand aswell when i can

For me it seems the most cost effective way as i can build a strong fresh engine over time, just dont wanna fook it up lol

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah mate i agree :)

My CD clocks arrived! They look identical too my SR ones but bloody hope they fit and work now hahaha :) complete with a quater tank of fuel ha ha

65pkwn.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

So today i got on with my car firstly i sanded my wings down to re primer them :)

2edrswk.jpg

2hhiwco.jpg

Then i sanded the drivers side and the roof, blocked it with a 320 grade first then wet blocked it with a 500 grit paper spent 4 hours on one side getting it abseloutely spot on, i took a pic of the reflection on the primer to show how smooth it was lol i cant strip it all down and prep it inside take windows out untill i know im painting it that weekend as it has to stay outside and i dont wanna leave it sheeted up outside with no windows or doors etc for very long.

2rxiusg.jpg

Be able to do more next weekend hopefully :)