amethyst purple glanzif! Volk split rims :) new brakes

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Best of luck with the conversion whenever it happens, will be keeping an eye on this thread :p

Thank matey i wont be rushing it, i want to rebuild an engine mostly not going for silly bhp, around 200 would be great for me i reckon untill i got bored anyway ahha

Even as NA, these cars are awesome when set up properly! Enjoy! We need pics now :D

Thanks again for the help!

Agreed there mate I absolutely love my na not so good on straights be In the corners there just amazing fun showing faster cars up!:)

Thanks lads! Yeah its completely transformed it now so much more confidence going into the corners now, just using the set up that meister did them selves the ride height atm is pretty much identical to how it was before, well see how it sets over the week, but its so much tighter cant wait too take her out for a proper spin in the twisties :)

Yeah man hoping to get too as many shows as possible this year :)

Fuming this morning came out to wash my car to find some retard driver had scraped my bumper!! God knows how as there was ao much space to get past a lorry could have got through where i parked my car!! Managed to get most off by hand with g3 and gunna machine polish it tomorrow and hopefully get the rest out i am fuming though as there was no letter no knock on my door nothing i dont get some people!! If i marked someones car id own up!! Im just glad its not that bad, clearly people need to be banned from driving lol!!

1zf4rxg.jpg

Gutted for you rich. Someone keyed my advance while at was at work last year. I work on a military base too so it wasn't as if it was parked in a bad area. I'm sure you'll sort it, still gutting though.

Your joking?! Must have been jealousy why on earth would someone be such a gimp to go do that???

Its a easy fix really just annoyed at the fact they made no effort to contact me and to at least say sorry.

We had 70mph winds yesterday looks like the cab pressureised n blew out the back window was most of the glass was outside the car and no rock or anything in or arund the car! Also there was a car just up the road and the windscreen just gave in too!! A shop near by window randomly exploded so weird!!!

We had 70mph winds yesterday looks like the cab pressureised n blew out the back window was most of the glass was outside the car and no rock or anything in or arund the car! Also there was a car just up the road and the windscreen just gave in too!! A shop near by window randomly exploded so weird!!!

Bloody hell. That's odd hope it don't happen again considering the weather is due to get worse.

It was just unlucky i think i had my car parked on top off a hill which sits directly in front of the coast line where i guess the wind is at its strongest if i keep the car on my drive i cant see it happening again :) got the window guy coming to fit the new window tomorrow :)