amethyst purple glanzif! Volk split rims :) new brakes

Bought some ph neutral shampoo, spray wax, wash mit and drying towel from auto finnesse today :)

5cdpoi.jpg

My list of things to do for japfest are

Get my backbox sorted.

Fit my glanza rear seats

Fit my new nardi black and suede deep dish steering wheel in getting for my birthday

Give my car a 3 stage polish i want every last swirl mark and last scratch out!!

Id like to re do my door cards in black suede.

Do a few little touch ups

Get my car valeted

Wax.

Cant wait! :)

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You can pull that exhaust over a little more ;) love the colour! I wouldn't change those wheels looks sweet!

Thanks mate! The exhaust is only tempory fitted with a universal exhaust hanger as the backbox is for a ep82 but the seller told me it was for a 91 lol! Once the hangers are re welded it will be great :) cheers man its nice too see it in the sun for a change!!

I have had no luck this year at all! Haha im hoping its not too bad I've not been able to look properly yet but from what i can see my quaters are all still straight and everything and everything should be repairable.

Id rather fix mine then buy another one because off the amount of work i put in to the shell and mine seems very solid underneath! Just hope my rear coilovers aint damaged or anything like that lol!

I can't even imagine how it feels having a car that you've transformed so much like this, then having it crashed into! Gutting! Hopefully if it's all straight you could try persuade the insurance company that you can replace any ruined parts cheap enough since you'll be painting them yourself :)

This completely sucks, this year hasn't been good a start for starlets :'( if you need a boot floor I have one we could cut out for you after I was hit head on in start of January. Probably on the other side of the uk to you though.

Pete

Thanks for the comments guys i should be able to repair the boot floor, but it has really pissed me off, the outside damage dont look that bad really its split my rear bumper two small dents in the boot but its the underneath thats the killer and i just have a horrible feeling that there going to write it off, if they do i hope they let me buy it back if not ill have to try n salvage as much as i can without them kicking off!

Ill doubt it will be done before japfest if anything because ill have to wait for the car to be looked at by an assesor so there goes the money i paod for tickets and the hotel which was for my birthday weekend :( i am properly gutted everyone says its just a car forget about it blah blah you can get another but they wernt the ones who spent months late night n long weekends in the garage fixing it and getting it to how i want it, i just cant think about it as it makes me upset hahaha