amethyst purple glanzif! Volk split rims :) new brakes

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the comments guys was nic3 too see everyone at j.f! Everyonee cars looked great i got some nice complimemts too which i was really chuffed with :)

Got sent these two pics frim j.f i love them if anyone has any pics please send them my way!

flg0bc.jpg

k4z7zo.jpg

You get those pics for free?? The color looks awesome! That blue glanza looks cool too :)

Yes matey pics members from this forum took for me :) all the starlets on our stand where mint!!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the comments guys greatly appriciated aa always, just saving up funds at the minuit and im not sure what route to take, I've recently split up from my g.f and have a house to run so means less money for car parts but it will all get done in time! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Been a while since an update! Not really had much spare cash for the car, still trying to sort out my housing etc but once thats sorted ill have more spare cash for the beast!

My sister got me a gift card for auto finesse so i bought a ton of detailing products to go crazy with this weekend!

Some bad bits though i need to spend some dollar in the car to get her running sweet again.

I need new brakes soon i think

My exhauat is fucked blows and sounds like a turd and rattles, so the first thing im going to get done is a custom center section and decat i think :)

I need new wipers no biggy

My car seems to be burning oil alot quicker now though which is never a good sign!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks pikey your starlet is beautiful :)

Not done anything to my car yet needing to save money but wont be long.

Next on my list is a rear disc conversion and uprated fromt brakes.

New mid section and decat

Finnish of my interior! Thinking of purple velvet door cards now!

Any way heres a few pics from when i detailed the beast! Miss buying parts for her though, i need a boss kit that will fit my new wheel :(

34e5b3l.jpg

2dv7kp4.jpg

303i9zt.jpg