amethyst purple glanzif! Volk split rims :) new brakes

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys :) i live in a small village just outside of a town called conwy we are about a 30 min drive from snowdon we basically live with mountains in one side and a beach on the other its great :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How comes she's off the road buddy? It's so beautiful!

Thanks matey moneys just been tight mate the mot is due and she just needed a few bits doing nothing major but because of christmas n what have you i didnt have enough spare cash to buy the parts etc and pay my rent and prezzies etc etc hoping to have her back on the road next week :)

I've wanted these since i bought my starlet and I've finally done it :) got my self a set of meisters :)

30w436o.jpg

11971ue.jpg

Cars in the garage atm having new rear brake lines fitted and then ill have to fit these asap as my car failed mot last week on rear shocks lol and i have also got my exhaust reducer to fit my fujitsubo :)

Thanks guys!

Yeah mate i had some ISC on my colt and there where rock, but that will be much better than what i have on now, there not solid just shit haha

I think this is the first brand new thing I've ever bought for any of my cars ever haha besides a gear knob here and there haa :)