amethyst purple glanzif! Volk split rims :) new brakes

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah im running 14s atm i do really like my wheels i just think i need something slighty bigger with more dish possibly!! Id like to find a rare set of jdm wheels in need of a refurb or something like that :)

Took this yesterday after a quick wash n before it pisses it down lol cant wait for the summer!!!

rcvhhu.jpg

thanks guy i really appreciate it :)

I parked up in town before and because i havnt seen it in the sun for so long i had to stop and have a look around it for a bit haha would like some deep dish wheel on it now i think and some wheel spacers!

today i used farecla g3 used the green top to remove the deeper scratches and the yellow top for the finer swirly scratches, normally I use the 3M products.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you getting the fte block aswell ? Plan on building one myself :)

Yes mate i want to be build a spare engine so i can take my time building it and save up for decent parts instead of rushing it together to get my car back on the road haha :) awesome mate your going td04 aint you? :)

So I've purchased some 96 spec glanza reae seats and boot carpet as id like to get as much done to my interior as possible before japfest think im gunna re trim a few bits in suede too :)

Also sourced a standard ct9 turbo manifold and actuator thats just come from a fresh import from a trusted member on the forum! :) and I've also got my self Skimmed head, block, pistons, water pump + housing, fuel rail, standard injectors, standard cams, sump and pickup strainer, knock sensor. Who a friend of mine is kindly holding for me untill i can afford to pay him in full! Can anyone tell me what other parts ill need to build the complete engine? I know ill need cambelts and stuff like that and what parts can i remove from my engine to complete it? Also because ill be running fairly standard power for a while only mods really will be a full exhaust, FMIC, air filter and bov will my n.a gear box be fine with a fte clutch? Cheers! :)

mbmt8g.jpg

2a00lv.jpg

Your gearbox should be fine bud, i bought my gearbox being told it was a gt one however since then its known to be a na one, so i had to grind the inside of the bell housing down as these are apparently smaller so the clutch was catching and its been fine after. :)

Looking forward to see this get the power it needs :)

Your gearbox should be fine bud, i bought my gearbox being told it was a gt one however since then its known to be a na one, so i had to grind the inside of the bell housing down as these are apparently smaller so the clutch was catching and its been fine after. :)

Looking forward to see this get the power it needs :)

Thats good to know thanks man!!! :) same here bud :)

Before you bolt the head on it might be worth doing stem seals? theyre not that expensive and it's so much easier to do them while the head is off.

Good shout! Where do you buy yours from? :)

Thanks charl ill look into it closer too the time :)

Ill most prob run a 4efte ecu for now as ill be running a pretty much standard engine and once i have it up and running ill be looking to modify it more as time goes on :)

I have a glanza interior loom just need the engine loom and ecu now :)

My center section snapped the other day so me and my mate Fitted my fujitsubo today.

I love it, its not very loud but loud enough, my old one was mega loud so was weird at first but after about 20 mins it got really warm and sounded great, car is much more responsive now and feels quicker due to no longer having a bodged up exhaust on haha.

Was a ball ache though obv having to cut the centre section and cat, mig bits and fuck about getting things to fit.

The only annoying thing was i bought the exhaust from a member on here, shown me pics off it fitted to his glanza, i thought great bought it.

When i went to fit the hangers are miles away on the backbox to the car so i guess its of an ep82.

I messaged him about it and he said he thought he may have been as it was bodged on his car by some jap guy.

A little annoying as i would have sorted ot out before going to put it on, but ah well he was honest about everything else and over all seems like a top guy! :) so i have had to make a tempory fix to hold my back box in place till i can get the hangers moved and tigged.

Got a few more parts coming for japfest so i cant wait :)