amethyst purple glanzif! Volk split rims :) new brakes

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your dog looks so happy to be in such a sexy car, mine just follows me around while I clean it and lick it because the polish smells good hahaha.

Looks so good, can't wait to see the lows!

Haha thanks beth! Got a better pic of the colour today! Excuse the mess of the boot its half way through being polished!

jfk9hc.jpg

ae8xvm.jpg

Well went to pic some parts up off rich yesterday. Hes a nice guy and his car is even better in person the pics dont do it justice

Thanks mate!! Was great to meet another ukso member :) your car is nice mate! Very clean and tidy cant wait too meet up again pal! :)

great work buddy :p looks amazing , beautiful colour :thumbsup:

Thank you matey! Well polishing is done few little tiny bits here and there, and a once over with an anti swirl compound that will be here tuesday gunna start the coilovers on saturday and its time to go! Tinted and fitted my oem wind deflectors last night :)

aol36a.jpg

Well ic had an awful day today but for my car its been a good day!

Firstly its now fully road legal!!!! Cant wait to drive it!! And secondly ite lowered!!! Kind off fitted all four coils and modded perfectly which was really asy to do, the fronts sit nicely imo, but i forgot to take into the fact that the rear struts on the polo is higher, so i need to take the helper springs out to get them to match! Doh my bad so tomorrow it will be completely done on the lowering side of things.

Thursday will bring a little tiny bit more polishing and a going over with a finer compound!

Friday will see it having a full professional vallet wax and my first drive home in months I CANT WAIT!!!!

33de0z7.jpg

Edited by Rich-k

Drove her for the first time today after the final stage of compounding, will be 100% complete tomorrow waxing with meguiard HD wax and a full valet i need to seal my tyre too as its leaking air ao currently running a spare i was so scared driving it home incase anything happened but once its all sorted tomorrow ill be enjoying it!! :)

1z35wkz.jpg

Thanks guys i really appriciate it! Im shitting it at the mo because its parked on the street my new house im moving too has a driveway in about 2 weeks just hope no one damages in that time! Lol

Yeah aaron i have glanza S decals for it :)