Japfest photo thread

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usual honda bellend

You fucking dick this car was on our stand ...

I had a starlet for years and now have a honda does that make me a Bellend as well?

Fucking idiot comment he had an accident

Edited by MARC MOSS

Edited :) again lol...

Skimmy shut up you fucking child accidents happen.. The bloke that owns the integra had an accident then had a shit day and that is that ...

Edited by MARC MOSS

Haha, yes it was a long 3 miles... You shouldn't have let that 206 out on the island lol... 2 & half hours looking at that 206.

Fookin hell mate, did you notice how many times he stalled, and how they kept switching drivers all the time!

He barged his way out on the round about. :(

Fookin hell mate, did you notice how many times he stalled, and how they kept switching drivers all the time!

He barged his way out on the round about. :(

Shut up you sound like a vw driver ... We aren't like that

Was probably the Jaguars' driver driving like he owned the road like most folk do who own these 'upperclass' vehicles on the way to a spot of golf with the chums.

On a serious note though, some really cuntish replies in this thread.

Seeing as i'm the one who started this potential shitstorm i'll just tell you guys what I know from the photo source.

The integra was a fresh import and the guy hadn't had it very long. He apparently went into the corner slightly too fast and as a result had to dip into the other lane, unaware that he would see a jag coming around the corner.

I have nothing against Honda's, most my friends and even my GF drive honda's! and i'll end up getting one myself if my Glanza goes pop.

The end. :p

haha that might have been my girlfriend i havent had a chance to go through the camera yet but ill put some up later :)

Ah that was you. I saw a flash throigh the spray down the m4. Be interesting to see how they come out