Japfest photo thread

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really an accident happens and it's a silly honda drivers fault ?

Socks if this is your reply I am quite shocked

You fucking dick this car was on our stand ...

I had a starlet for years and now have a honda does that make me a Bellend as well?

Fucking idiot comment he had an accident

Edited :) again lol...

Skimmy shut up you fucking child accidents happen.. The bloke that owns the integra had an accident then had a shit day and that is that ...

Shut up you sound like a vw driver ... We aren't like that

Bit defensive mate lol. Chill out :p. Comment about Matt made me laugh though haha!

sometimes people need to be told dude, if it had been a starlet everybody would have been kissing the owners arse and it would have been the Jags fault. Shit happened and I feel for the bloke.. He only just imported it a few weeks ago and it was immaculate.

Makes me think as well about mine as I don't have airbags.. That would have hurt

Isn't this thread supposed to be about a great days worth of photos and how fun the day was there's more moaning about honda drivers than photos it was an accident shit happens neither of em wanted to have a crash let have some sick looking ep photos instead :)

I took three pictures that day after loosing interest due to my dc2 breaking lol

71AB385F-5416-4129-AB81-806B9D6317A0_zps

D9110ED7-DFCA-425B-A195-FE1114765856_zps

A dirty mk1 ep82 and my fav of them all

56A2BE16-C073-44DD-9840-FC7E17FA7A81_zps

Don't think the bloke with the rota shirt on standing next to me thought it was funny but it certainly cheered me up

Yeh its a bit harsh and no one deserves to crash. But Surely people are entitled to share their, possibly unfounded views on honda drivers the shame way you insult rotas, and the many thousands of people with them

Fair play mate I get ya, it just sucks to see somebody have bad fortune and then his driving get slated due to the make of car he drives..

I drive a dc2 an m3 and am astra vxs I must be a right Cnut lol

Anyways pics please this is now done

Fair play mate I get ya, it just sucks to see somebody have bad fortune and then his driving get slated due to the make of car he drives..

I drive a dc2 an m3 and am astra vxs I must be a right Cnut lol

Anyways pics please this is now done

Just need a audi now haha

I took three pictures that day after loosing interest due to my dc2 breaking lol

71AB385F-5416-4129-AB81-806B9D6317A0_zps

D9110ED7-DFCA-425B-A195-FE1114765856_zps

A dirty mk1 ep82 and my fav of them all

56A2BE16-C073-44DD-9840-FC7E17FA7A81_zps

Don't think the bloke with the rota shirt on standing next to me thought it was funny but it certainly cheered me up

who ever owns the black glower nice 1 dude

Mine :D Just popped the bonnet as I was going to check where my oil leak was coming from. (You can see me in the drivers seat)

The Tuning Developments team helped push my car up the slope as it got stuck too.

Was an epic day thanks to the mods for organising a stand for us all :) pic heavy but nearly all my starlet related ones :)

DSC_0753_zps158d6b6d.jpg

Edited by Arnold

looked a awesome day lads!!

would of popped down but zero starlet owners in this family now :cray:

have to admit the hate for hondas is crazy there amazing machines tbh!

looked like decent british weather like usual LOL

Edited :) again lol...

Skimmy shut up you fucking child accidents happen.. The bloke that owns the integra had an accident then had a shit day and that is that ...

Haha I'm only joking chief ! I do feel bad for him tbh, I would be rage if I just had a car 7days then this shit happend, as you say accidents happen.

Bad luck none the less

Mine :D Just popped the bonnet as I was going to check where my oil leak was coming from. (You can see me in the drivers seat)

The Tuning Developments team helped push my car up the slope as it got stuck too.

Sort the oil leak?, looked like you were asleep when I took that pic otherwise is have had a proper look around :)

James

Edited by jimmymac101