So who's owned their ep the longest ?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my V in Jan/Feb 2010 i think, sold it August 2012, and bought it back March 2014

Was starletless for about 6 months, that didnt work out for me so well lol.

Make me feel like a young youth now you old boys..

Feb 2010 for me... so 4 & 1/2 years :)

Yeah that timing would be right, as socks followed me from a MK5 fiesta to a V

March 2011 I entered the starlet world and haven't looked back since! Havent owned 1 for a massive period of time though, split between two glanzas lol. Always wanted an sr so thats gonna be on the cards too :)

Youngsters..purchased mine in Feb 2000 and she's still here:

IMAG0551.jpg

Still not the longest owner though.

Macker (founder of TGTT) has had his longer than me.

Thats a lengthy ownership! Fair play lol

Edited by kavan-k

haha i may have you beat RobH :p...bought my GT back in february 2001 ...

this is the oldest pic i got..but even this was taken in 2002 after i upgraded to T3 super60 set up...the first ever turbo kit i made..

WEPR-newproject5_zps1dce14f8.jpg

IMG_2173_zpsbdd345ec.jpg

and now....after trying out about 7 different turbo set ups and 8 engine rebuilds later hahah..

katu59_zps38e5dd4f.jpg

katu33_zps7dbf9db3.jpg

new24_zps72b0195d.jpg

I got mine in April 2001 so you beat me lol

But to add to it who has had theres on the road the full time they have owned it as a daily driver then lol my longest stint off the road was 8 month when it was been done 2 years ago.

Thats actually a better question, who has actually "Driven" theirs the longest in their ownership? Has anyone had one for a mad amount of years and just drives it? No modding just drive drive drive drive drive? Lol cant see there being many!

Had 3 starlets over about 2 years, GT a Carat and a 85. Have had 1 week on the road in the GT haha. The 85 isnt done and the Carat got scrapped before it was even started lol.

Some serious starlet dedication on here !!

Thats just how its done in scotland daniel haha! Everycunt has a starlet "of the road".

haha

Aye ano, whats the point of driving it when you can leave it half finished for a year and just look at it hahaha

Thats actually a better question, who has actually "Driven" theirs the longest in their ownership? Has anyone had one for a mad amount of years and just drives it? No modding just drive drive drive drive drive? Lol cant see there being many!

I have no idea of how many miles I've clocked up between all of them but my 'main' auto GT arrived with 83k in 2006 and it's sat on the drive at the minute with 230,319kms on it. It lasted two years before the modding started.

Meanwhile the garage ornament has managed 2 kms in the same space of time. 2 km. I've walked fucking further today.

Edited by Jaystar77

I have no idea of how many miles I've clocked up between all of them but my 'main' auto GT arrived with 83k in 2006 and it's sat on the drive at the minute with 230,319kms on it. It lasted two years before the modding started.

Meanwhile the garage ornament has managed 2 kms in the same space of time. 2 km. I've walked fucking further today.

All this talk of the distant past reminds me you need to sort a 1.3automatic sticker at some point for the autowagon

Phil