Plane 'Shot Down' Malaysia Airlines flight MH17

the world gets more fucked up each day.

Too many innocent lives being wasted at the hands of government conflicts.

We need a revolution and need to snub the government before its too late.

We are already slaves to the system and most are too blind to see it or dont want to admit it.

Bring back national service... Are you stupid? You're saying that innocent people shouldn't die because of some scumbag's decision to shoot a plane down but then we're all up for shoving innocent people from here into other countries to be shot and blown up. Going to war for thousands of people to die over an argument between leaders is a fucking joke. People don't need to die over it, the leaders need to be removed and thrown in jail for someone with a brain to take their place. We're all owned by the government as it is, I'm not going to support being booked in shipped out and fucked off as well.

Bring back national service... Are you stupid? You're saying that innocent people shouldn't die because of some scumbag's decision to shoot a plane down but then we're all up for shoving innocent people from here into other countries to be shot and blown up. Going to war for thousands of people to die over an argument between leaders is a fucking joke. People don't need to die over it, the leaders need to be removed and thrown in jail for someone with a brain to take their place. We're all owned by the government as it is, I'm not going to support being booked in shipped out and fucked off as well.

I agree with this but if we are sending forces we should send tax men/women mp's and doler's in first the real war is here we need to flush the country out and gain some stance again imo.

I think it should be brought in for long term unemployed. Essentially it would make them more employable and some of them may even stay in past the conscripted limit.

Or it would scare the useless gits into getting a proper job.

^^^^^ whats that comment got to do with plane being shot down ?? i dont get that 1 there ????

Sorry Colin it was meant to be attached the the above post but it dropped off.

The plane was shot down, however no one knows what Ukraine has been using to move troops/equipment. A plane doesn't have to be painted green in order for it to be military. Plus it was essentially flying over a conflict zone. Would you walk through a fire fight if you had the slightest bit of common sense?

The pilot messed up here majorly imo and the party that shot it down made a mistake. Casualties from both innocents and combatants are prevalent during war and that's essentially whats going on in Ukraine.

There's better things then national service now, they are called nukes :)

We don't need to get involved in all of this anyway (yes people from Britain got killed, but that's not part of the bigger picture), it would just be a stupid war to take part in. We have enough money to spend on other crap then getting involved in yet another war that has nothing to do with us but david cameron/past PM's feel the need or "responsibility" too since USA is part of the war, fuck the USA, fuck everyone, we need to take care of our own not anyone else

^^^^

Disagree, nukes equal the start of world war3. Watch the movie "war games" is an old skool film where it proves no one wins a nuke war. And if/when ww3 kicks off the usa is the only real back up we will have. Without them we would be dead/lose/be over run. They are a super power. We arnt. Simple.

lol exactly right shorty we bum america for a reason haha thats cus we are a tiny little island with a tiny little army. absolutely no force whatsoever compared with say russia or even ukraine.

unfortunately theres never gonna be an answer to this, there will always be the lunatics that will never ever stop fighting. seen as we are quoting movies ile put in a very true quote from terminator 2 lol.

*arnie to john connor* - its in your nature to destroy yourselves.

and it will happen my friends as we get more and more intelligent we get more and more dangerous.

lol exactly right shorty we bum america for a reason haha thats cus we are a tiny little island with a tiny little army. absolutely no force whatsoever compared with say russia or even ukraine.

unfortunately theres never gonna be an answer to this, there will always be the lunatics that will never ever stop fighting. seen as we are quoting movies ile put in a very true quote from terminator 2 lol.

*arnie to john connor* - its in your nature to destroy yourselves.

and it will happen my friends as we get more and more intelligent we get more and more dangerous.

Hence NATO, essentially a combined European/US army. Historically NATO was set up to stop Russia from being cheb ends.

Our force is small but we are the best army in the world man for man.

I totally agree with addy on the war thing in terms of training and things like that our army is the best there is and our special forces are completely untouchable, i also agree with who ever said the pilot is at fault, it is a war zone and is also dead air space as such its well known that anything flying through there will be likely to be shot down, and the force that fired that missile really cocked up but if those pro russian millitants were so interested in it that they are guarding the site then i dont think it was them who shot it down personally. Just my thoughts i mean why would you be so stupid when all the evidence like the gear to do it and all those peices points to you ??

There's defiantly more to this than the media is leading on, that flight path has been a major no go area for the past few months,

That plane defiantly wasn't just your average civilian plane, but hey, what ever the media feeds us we believe!

Sneaky Russians