wtf is wrong with humans??

So went to bed on friday night, and got woken up at 3am by banging on my front door and my mum calling to me through my bedroom door that my van alarm is going off!

So jump out of bed and pull on some shorts fast as you like, run down stairs and my bro deebo is already unlocking the front door, we fly up the drive to chase and fuck up who ever is trying to steal my shit and see what no one expects........my van on fire!!

IMG-20140913-WA0003_zps1jzmtulq.jpg

20140913_094720_zpsme54ufec.jpg

IMG-20140913-WA0005_zpskd8mmmmk.jpg

Was arson, my neigbour slowed it with an extinguisher and then we just watched it burn till the fire service showed up. Is a fookin nutter running around burning cars abd shit! But whay do people do it? They have gained nothing atal and i have no got tons of shit to deal with as has the guy i subby to.

Insurance should cover it, we are waiting to see. Worst part is the van is normally got alot in but that night was extra full as we had just picked up all the gear for a weeks worth of jobs. We where trying to be extra organised :( going back to be lazy now though as aleast theres less to lose then!